Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WP Duty
My group and I found the default WP duty left us dying sometimes so i revamped it with all new Coords. You may get hit once, but we have yet to die.

Attached Files
.zip   wp_bosses_GOOD.zip (Size: 628 bytes / Downloads: 231)
thank you for sharing.
Yeah, well. The Dude abides.
thanks for sharing. which boss did you die on?
Thanks for sharing! This happens to me as well with the default profile, it works fine on first boss only, I tend to die on second boss the most, once in a while the last. I think it's because in duty mode, the other bots follow behind the leader when they teleport, they don't stack exactly on the leader.
yea 2nd and 3rd boss. i left coords for 1st boss the same. but just changed up 2nd and 3rd. Tonberry seems to be best when right above his head.
Finally had a chance to test out your WP profile today, for the most part it works great, but I noticed that sometimes during the last boss, the duty leader wont engage the boss, it just afk there until it dies :(
(02-16-2014, 08:13 AM)lantus Wrote:  Finally had a chance to test out your WP profile today, for the most part it works great, but I noticed that sometimes during the last boss, the duty leader wont engage the boss, it just afk there until it dies :(

ive never had this issue with many different ppl as leader, could it possibly be a skillmanager profile. i had a similar issue with the enhanced assist lua where my guy never initiated battle and never would until i physically attacked once. i deleted the enhanced and never had problem
(02-17-2014, 06:44 AM)jbrawley1 Wrote:  ive never had this issue with many different ppl as leader, could it possibly be a skillmanager profile. i had a similar issue with the enhanced assist lua where my guy never initiated battle and never would until i physically attacked once. i deleted the enhanced and never had problem

Not sure what's causing it, I do not have enhanced assist. I even tried a fresh install of the bot but didn't fix the problem :(
Been having problems on third boss with this duty profile for some reason the past two days. He tp's directly to the ground level and immediately dies to tonberry.
ouch
i just use the stock one still