Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WP Duty
I'm also having problems with the third boss. I've tried a fresh folder, EA/No EA. The only other thing I can think of that I haven't isolated is either latency or driving with a caster and not a BRD.
Change the second boos co-ords to these and you dont get hit at all matey.

["y"] = 4.994473;
["x"] = 21.8;
["h"] = 2.4;
["z"] = -216.9;
I'm sorry guys idk what to tell you, I can not replicate this issue with brd or blm... both work just fine with my characters and other in my group. :-/ i wish i knew how to help but ive never had a prob where main didnt attack target correctly.
(03-08-2014, 08:57 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  Change the second boos co-ords to these and you dont get hit at all matey.

["y"] = 4.994473;
["x"] = 21.8;
["h"] = 2.4;
["z"] = -216.9;

When i run no one ever gets hit. lol
I have the same issue, happens every 3-4 instances. If I don't intervene, end up dieing and everything comes to a halt. I think it does have something to do with latency and how the final boss triggers a cutscene. Leader is BLM. If there was a way to add a sleep before the 3rd boss, it might help a little.
set your leader as a bard and you wont have any issues. And if you die everything shouldtn come to a halt they should release and TP back to the boss. and start again. i use the default profile and never die.