Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Game Crashing
It seems as though many of you are experiencing either License key issues, or random 3rd party apps that are causing you to crash. You prolly don't even realize that it's a third party program making you crash. I will offer Teamviewer Help to anyone who is Experiencing crashes. If you need help private message me, and I' will give you my vent info and we can talk from there.
Not using any 3rd party apps, just running my music and ff14. Using MSE for my AV and nothing else, never had an issue before when I first purchased the bot, it changed around patch time I think and just won't work unless I use the GUI.
and you took AV completly off the computer and its components. And you dont have team speak or mumble?
(03-01-2014, 03:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  and you took AV completly off the computer and its components. And you dont have team speak or mumble?

Ive got ts3 and mumble, either works but no AV installed at all never had anything but MSE. Now my game crashes even when I use the gui launcher. It gets passed the login and crashes on loading the world.
you are suppose to attach the bot once the character is already in game. Mumble and Ts3 Overwolf are known issues to cause the bot to crash. its right in the setup to remove mumble. Use FFXIVminion_launcher.exe Log the character in get it fully in to game. Launch the bot as Admin enter CD key and password click login. i suggest Deleting your Cfg files so that you have to manually put stuff in the first time again.
I have a fresh Windows 8.1 install, fully updated with a brand new FFXIV Install and Minion install with the latest Stable AMD Drivers, nothing else installed or tweaked and everything is Vanilla/Default. Bot only works when BOTH the game and bot are ran as Administrator. Too save a few clicks, I created shortcuts that use elevated permissions for both FFXIV and FFXIVMinion (Right click on a shortcut file > Properties > Advanced)

Hope that helps
omegags2 it says in the setup guide to run them as admin.....