Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Just saw this on reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/1...port_them/

[Image: 2QnK71U.jpg]
ya if the GMs really wanted to banned all of us it would be easy to catch. Its more out of sight out of mind.
That was just too obvious and blatantly screaming "ban me"

I bot while I am near the computer. I also interact with people near by once a while so it's less suspicious.
still none of that matters if the GM's really wanted to mass ban the botters all they would have to do is put in a simple detection of teleportation, or just look at everyone farming in groups of 4 BRD in WP. Its the fact they dont want to waste the man power and their $$ for something small that will jsut become cat and mouse. They ban TP farmers ok we get legit farming the dungeons to work yes it slows us down but we still can do it, or find another way of making gil fast. Its easier and more cost effective for them to just track the gil transfers and mass ban that way.
teleport has to be fixed. thats it. sorry guyz this is not "legit" botting.

This is an exploit that totally killed the tome mats value. They were at 40k then dropped at 8k on patch 2.1 ( wich should be standard price)
but they are at 1.8k wich make the totally worthless if a player want to farm it regulary.

so.. if less gil is available to reseller then price of gil will increase again. This is a good thing in other hands.
each htere own etb but teleporting doesnt need to get fixed. people still make good money now just have to know how. and not ev eryone makes money in this game from botting, some like to use it for fun. So yah..
ya etb i dont even sell mats really i just farm gil and to say LEGIT botting.. wtf are you on a high horse about. you bot... botting is exploiting just as much as TP botting is. one is not more legit then the other so get off your horse man. Untill MMOminion gets aoe detection and boss mechanic detection this is the best way to make money with the bot farming mobs for gil in dungeons. simple as that. i bet its guys like you posting this shit on redit and pictures on official forums of people teleporting in coil.
Sorry about the person who thinks that gil farmers destroy the market value. You need to get your facts straight kid. If there is no gil buyers, what's the point to farm gil? SE should totally ban those so called "legit" gil buyer players instead of wasting time to trace bots.
Dungeon teleport farming is always short-lived - they may add detection for it now, they may add detection in six months, but eventually they'll do something to make it difficult enough that 90% of people will find other farming methods. The OP is obviously a botter trying to reduce the competition for better gil profits. Nothing to see here.
This is not me btw, before people think that it's me xD