Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Just saw this on reddit
(02-19-2014, 10:16 PM)Tompost Wrote:  This is not me btw, before people think that it's me xD

Somebody find Tompost's chars and check them all for 1352 hp.
lol 1352 is the hp of about 95% of the lvl 90 botanists. :P
Somebody's been playing WoW recently - shame on you.
Haha don't know why i said 90.. meant 50.... never played a day of WoW in my life!
(02-19-2014, 09:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ya etb i dont even sell mats really i just farm gil and to say LEGIT botting.. wtf are you on a high horse about. you bot... botting is exploiting just as much as TP botting is. one is not more legit then the other so get off your horse man. Untill MMOminion gets aoe detection and boss mechanic detection this is the best way to make money with the bot farming mobs for gil in dungeons. simple as that. i bet its guys like you posting this shit on redit and pictures on official forums of people teleporting in coil.

Lol i dont give a sh*t about ffxiv, i havent even botted it or tried this stupid ass exploit. You have to calm down dude. I see a person going on "High Horse" and being SOOOOO affected by this and this is you.

Exploit : An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or glitches, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.[1] It is often colloquially abbreviated sploit. Exploits have never been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them.[2]

BOT : A MMORPG bot is a software application for automating certain actions (such as gaining experience and virtual supplies or adding custom features and interactions to the game) in a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Bot can control existing game client's inputs, outputs and/or network streams or act as a client by itself.

Please get yourself aware of what you are talking about and to who you are talking about before posting sh*t. You really think i have time to lose to report "your money earning" in websites ? really? grow up dude, i am here to support a bot community.

I only said my opinion and the truth, Teleport doesnt has it's place on any video games ( it never last) and yes price of gil will increase again. after.

I would recommend anyone who is concerned by this exploit to either "stop" doing it or to monitor your bots because it really looks like they are going to investigate.

Was fun to reply to your absurdity

Good night.
(02-19-2014, 11:53 PM)etb Wrote:  
(02-19-2014, 09:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ya etb i dont even sell mats really i just farm gil and to say LEGIT botting.. wtf are you on a high horse about. you bot... botting is exploiting just as much as TP botting is. one is not more legit then the other so get off your horse man. Untill MMOminion gets aoe detection and boss mechanic detection this is the best way to make money with the bot farming mobs for gil in dungeons. simple as that. i bet its guys like you posting this shit on redit and pictures on official forums of people teleporting in coil.

Lol i dont give a sh*t about ffxiv, i havent even botted it or tried this stupid ass exploit. You have to calm down dude. I see a person going on "High Horse" and being SOOOOO affected by this and this is you.

Exploit : An exploit, in video games, is the use of a bug or glitches, rates, hit boxes, or speed, etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.[1] It is often colloquially abbreviated sploit. Exploits have never been classified as a form of cheating; however, the precise determination of what is or is not considered an exploit can be controversial. This debate stems from a number of factors but typically involves the argument that the issues are part of the game and require no changes or external programs to take advantage of them.[2]

BOT : A MMORPG bot is a software application for automating certain actions (such as gaining experience and virtual supplies or adding custom features and interactions to the game) in a massively multiplayer online role-playing game. Bot can control existing game client's inputs, outputs and/or network streams or act as a client by itself.

Please get yourself aware of what you are talking about and to who you are talking about before posting sh*t. You really think i have time to lose to report "your money earning" in websites ? really? grow up dude, i am here to support a bot community.

I only said my opinion and the truth, Teleport doesnt has it's place on any video games ( it never last) and yes price of gil will increase again. after.

I would recommend anyone who is concerned by this exploit to either "stop" doing it or to monitor your bots because it really looks like they are going to investigate.

Good night.

you are a total tool and a douche bag man. you are no better then people that teleport bot, just because you feel its not "legit botting" doesnt mean you are better then anyone else here. any form of botting has an impact on the game, and you think its teleport botting thats ruining the market for tomes.... when the smart teleport botters dont even far tomes they farm mobs, so you are totaly off base with your assumtion. Go back to you soap box and being a hypocrite. you obviously have time to bad mouth the bot here if thats the case you have time to bad mouth the bot on the offical forums or reddit.
(02-20-2014, 12:01 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Good night.

you are a total tool and a douche bag man. you are no better then people that teleport bot, just because you feel its not "legit botting" doesnt mean you are better then anyone else here. any form of botting has an impact on the game, and you think its teleport botting thats ruining the market for tomes.... when the smart teleport botters dont even far tomes they farm mobs, so you are totaly off base with your assumtion. Go back to you soap box and being a hypocrite. you obviously have time to bad mouth the bot here if thats the case you have time to bad mouth the bot on the offical forums or reddit.

You just made a description of yourself. Good job.

Like i said i am here to help community since more then two years . I dont want/have time to reply to persons of your kind.

But i will say it one more time

1) YES , tome TELEPORT farming is an EXPLOIT and it ruined the value of tome materials ( was supposed to be 8k now 1.2k -1.8k) normal people arent even farming it now because there are hundred on the marketboard

2) MmoMinion bot is not BASED on TELEPORT , it is an open Lua development program that is mainly made to do what "Humans" would do.
Teleport is just an addon that was requested by some people here

This is my last post on this thread, i dont want this to go any further.
(02-20-2014, 12:11 AM)etb Wrote:  
(02-20-2014, 12:01 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Good night.

You just made a description of yourself. Good job.

Like i said i am here to help community since more then two years . I dont want/have time to reply to persons of your kind.

But i will say it one more time

1) YES , tome TELEPORT farming is an EXPLOIT and it ruined the value of tome materials ( was supposed to be 8k now 1.2k -1.8k) normal people arent even farming it now because there are hundred on the marketboard

2) MmoMinion bot is not BASED on TELEPORT , it is an open Lua development program that is mainly made to do what "Humans" would do.
Teleport is just an addon that was requested by some people here

This is my last post on this thread, i dont want this to go any further.

actually dev-TP is not an addon its part of the base bot and DUTY mode is by the dev team as well and is a beta test mode of the base bot. I farm mobs afk in dungeons via teleport farming with 0 addons. So it is based on teleporting. get your facts straight. Its funny you claim to know all the rmt prices for everything in FFXIV and you complain about the prices falling in the one post then the very next post claim you dont care and dont bot ffxiv..... i rest my case.
Its kind of obvious that person is a spy here... who would really care or notice while player going in and out of dungeon
Not to sidetrack from the conversation up there, but why the hell are they all bards?! I thought black mages were best to farm with? Since they generally don't have to wait for their TP to regen and, from what I've seen, do higher damage.