Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Just saw this on reddit
(02-19-2014, 07:47 PM)etb Wrote:  This is an exploit that totally killed the tome mats value. They were at 40k then dropped at 8k on patch 2.1 ( wich should be standard price)
but they are at 1.8k wich make the totally worthless if a player want to farm it regulary.
It's not just botting that contributed to that though; they also increased the sources for those mats and people are swimming in philosophy tomes without cheating. I run zero dungeons and regularly cap my philosophy without having anything to spend it on besides mats.
etb sounds mad bro, you mad?
Lol even if tome mat prices were still 40k it wouldn't matter lol, that gear is in low demand and so outdated lol, that guy definately jealous he's not making bank like some of us ;)
Im pretty sure the decrease in value of tomb materials is because people have been spamming CT 10 times a day since it came out, at 200 philo's per run, people cap out fast...
(02-20-2014, 12:35 PM)feardragonx Wrote:  Im pretty sure the decrease in value of tomb materials is because people have been spamming CT 10 times a day since it came out, at 200 philo's per run, people cap out fast...

Not to mention many 2star receipes only require half the amount of philo mats since the patch. read: 9 instead of 18.
(02-19-2014, 07:47 PM)etb Wrote:  teleport has to be fixed. thats it. sorry guyz this is not "legit" botting.

This is an exploit that totally killed the tome mats value. They were at 40k then dropped at 8k on patch 2.1 ( wich should be standard price)
but they are at 1.8k wich make the totally worthless if a player want to farm it regulary.

so.. if less gil is available to reseller then price of gil will increase again. This is a good thing in other hands.

you guy... have some strange behavior on a botting forum.

if you dont have time to answer "the stupid things here" then pls stay in your french forum and "support" them.

you actually made my day lol
(02-20-2014, 05:32 PM)Syther Wrote:  you guy... have some strange behavior on a botting forum.

if you dont have time to answer "the stupid things here" then pls stay in your french forum and "support" them.

Scyther : Join date : Oct 2013

the funny thing is you werent even here when mmominion started. You have no idea what road i did when it all started and why i ended on "french support" .

If you knew my road you would understand why i dont want to fight with people like jackie and you .

We call this respect ( a word that i highly doubt that you know the meaning sitting on your fat ass and behind your keyboard)

It's fine you dont know me , i dont know you and it is going to stay like this but now you have just proven to everyone that you dont reserve any respect here.

So next time, think twice before posting shit about anyone here.
Are we seriously arguing about what features of a bot are acceptable or not? The entire thing is unacceptable but we do it anyway. Don't come here and try to complain about 1 function of the bot you disagree with while you're using every other feature. Get fucking real nerds.
What are you not understanding on what i said ?

Teleport gets fixed on any game ( consider yourself lucky that it is not yet fixed) . it is like Gw2 , aion , WoW. Any game.

teleport = doing something players cant do with their keyboard.

teleport+ dungeon farming = uber exploiting game mechanics .

I am not saying that i disagree with a feature, i am saying that this is not botting. This is Exploiting and exploit get patched , bots are never getting patched.

Hard to understand?

So if you are parts of the person that do it i said it a few post ago.

Do it while you can because based on my experience with other games and other ffxiv exploit ( Yes i did some) they will investigate and ban everyone found doing it when they fix it.

so,
monitor your bots or stop doing it if you are paranoid of losing 20 accounts
(02-20-2014, 06:16 PM)etb Wrote:  What are you not understanding on what i said ?

Teleport gets fixed on any game ( consider yourself lucky that it is not yet fixed) . it is like Gw2 , aion , WoW. Any game.

teleport = doing something players cant do with their keyboard.

teleport+ dungeon farming = uber exploiting game mechanics .

I am not saying that i disagree with a feature, i am saying that this is not botting. This is Exploiting and exploit get patched , bots are never getting patched.

Hard to understand?

So if you are parts of the person that do it i said it a few post ago.

Do it while you can because based on my experience with other games and other ffxiv exploit ( Yes i did some) they will investigate and ban everyone found doing it when they fix it.

so,
monitor your bots or stop doing it if you are paranoid of losing 20 accounts

blah blah blah. When/IF they fix teleporting then we can then find other ways to make gil. What you do not understand from an RMT side of things is I KNOW i will eventually get banned, its not a matter of "IF" ill be banned but "WHEN" so for me its best to Get the account max fast as possible then make as much gil as i can Fast as possible then sell the account off before it gets banned and do it again with a new one.

(02-20-2014, 05:59 PM)etb Wrote:  
(02-20-2014, 05:32 PM)Syther Wrote:  you guy... have some strange behavior on a botting forum.

Scyther : Join date : Oct 2013

the funny thing is you werent even here when mmominion started. You have no idea what road i did when it all started and why i ended on "french support" .

If you knew my road you would understand why i dont want to fight with people like jackie and you .

We call this respect ( a word that i highly doubt that you know the meaning sitting on your fat ass and behind your keyboard)

It's fine you dont know me , i dont know you and it is going to stay like this but now you have just proven to everyone that you dont reserve any respect here.

So next time, think twice before posting shit about anyone here.

man you have alot of nerv talking about respect after the whole Craft any item at any level exploit you abused the hell out of. You got a cool story bro and I'll let you finish in a minute but you are such a hypocrite. Its just best if everyone puts this guy on your ingore list.