Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average
Just saw this on reddit
(02-20-2014, 06:16 PM)etb Wrote:  What are you not understanding on what i said ?

Teleport gets fixed on any game ( consider yourself lucky that it is not yet fixed) . it is like Gw2 , aion , WoW. Any game.

teleport = doing something players cant do with their keyboard.

teleport+ dungeon farming = uber exploiting game mechanics .

I am not saying that i disagree with a feature, i am saying that this is not botting. This is Exploiting and exploit get patched , bots are never getting patched.

Hard to understand?

So if you are parts of the person that do it i said it a few post ago.

Do it while you can because based on my experience with other games and other ffxiv exploit ( Yes i did some) they will investigate and ban everyone found doing it when they fix it.

so,
monitor your bots or stop doing it if you are paranoid of losing 20 accounts

The irony, a botter on a forum for a bot, slating the way in which another cheats in game.

And you say you're not disagreeing with a feature, but technically you are when you say "Teleporting should be fixed. That's it. Sorry guyz. This is not 'LEGIT' botting.".

Oh and FYI, It is spelt guys, and no bot usage is legitimate. That is like saying one person is more deserving of a ban for teleporting than somebody who plays miner class whilst away from keyboard for 20 hours. Your points are conflicting.
/popcorn
(02-20-2014, 06:52 PM)Signature Wrote:  /popcorn

+10 CHAR
>9000 popcorn baskets
Legit botting is such an oxymoron.
This has gotten so derailed..... On a side-note, SINCE its derailed... Who's looking forward to the update!? I'm getting tired of TV.
Only picked up the bot the other day how quickly are the updates usually rolled out after a patch? Normally a few days or within a few hours?
most the time just a few hours its a big patch so most the day probably.
(02-20-2014, 05:59 PM)etb Wrote:  
(02-20-2014, 05:32 PM)Syther Wrote:  you guy... have some strange behavior on a botting forum.

if you dont have time to answer "the stupid things here" then pls stay in your french forum and "support" them.

you actually made my day lol

Scyther : Join date : Oct 2013

the funny thing is you werent even here when mmominion started. You have no idea what road i did when it all started and why i ended on "french support" .

If you knew my road you would understand why i dont want to fight with people like jackie and you .

We call this respect ( a word that i highly doubt that you know the meaning sitting on your fat ass and behind your keyboard)

It's fine you dont know me , i dont know you and it is going to stay like this but now you have just proven to everyone that you dont reserve any respect here.

So next time, think twice before posting shit about anyone here.

Well, if you would`ve readed my post, i did not point out any interrest in any way on your personal accomplishments. But i think you are the guy who just can`t stand critics in any way.

i just pointed out the obvious :o and really, you don`t even follow your own word, so why should any one else ? if you dont bot on ffxiv in any way, why are you commenting on general discussions on ffxiv forums? the only thing that is proven is that you are one strange one of a kind.

Have fun with whatever you do, and stay with the people you have done the things for your pointing out.
whew - i think ill come back and read that last post again after i sober up a bit *throws beer can in the garbage*