Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Game Crashes
Since the new update today, FFXIV Crashes after starting the FFXIVMinion_Launcher

Same with FFXIVMinion_GUI_Launcher
Same here and I just paid for the thing :(
This happens every patch.

Every single patch.

And people are still clueless.
I assumed, but i said i just paid for it, as in never used it... i should totally know the procedure huh lol
I think update is a hint. Bots never work perfectly smoothly after a game update.
look at the Homepage HansW post this
http://mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIV-Patch-2-16
Does this mean I have to actually work at work? UGH! :P keep up the great work guys its been amazing so far.
guys any time the game patches the bot wont work till they patch the bot..... really first bot you guys ever use?
(02-20-2014, 03:02 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  guys any time the game patches the bot wont work till they patch the bot..... really first bot you guys ever use?

I personally was being sarcastic jackie :D I actually did some dev work on bots for Eve, I know how it goes. Working at work is just disappointing sometimes :D
(02-20-2014, 03:02 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  guys any time the game patches the bot wont work till they patch the bot..... really first bot you guys ever use?

to be fair, it could be! (even though argueably common sense should indicate the aforementioned even if that was the case)

with that said, will their be a post when the update is ready? Id assume so, as starting the bot to see if it updates would be fine (if it didnt crash ffxiv each time) lol.

how long do these updates usually take?