Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.78 Average
Minion Down?
(02-23-2014, 12:19 AM)etb Wrote:  
(02-22-2014, 10:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  Sure ya did

hey dude, last time i did stop to talk to you thinking i could stand your "little kid acting" kind of person .

But it seems you cant hold your mouth and provocate people.

Do you really think your bad SkillManager profile are doing anything good here ? we just dont give a fuck about it.
If you arent letting me do my minion work with the people i helped to found the community and the bot with then i have no other choice then adding you to my ignore list.

stupid leecher

ya i'm a leecher?? i dont see anything on this forums that you have "given" to the comunity "you" built. My skill profiles help alot ofpeople out that dont want to take the time to figure it all out on their own. they have "plug and play". also i put out scripts for duty mode so people can level 15-50 almost totaly afk. But you know how much ive done and how much time ive put in here, so does everyone else. All the donations everyone has given to show their appreciation for the help i give people on the forums, and 100s of PMs a month I answer and help with, people that have msg me on skype for 1 on 1 help and tips. Ya bud I'm a leecher......
have a nice day and move along nothing to see with this ETB guy anymore.
(02-22-2014, 10:34 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  ya i'm a leecher?? i dont see anything on this forums that you have "given" to the comunity "you" built. My skill profiles help alot ofpeople out that dont want to take the time to figure it all out on their own. they have "plug and play". also i put out scripts for duty mode so people can level 15-50 almost totaly afk. But you know how much ive done and how much time ive put in here, so does everyone else. All the donations everyone has given to show their appreciation for the help i give people on the forums, and 100s of PMs a month I answer and help with, people that have msg me on skype for 1 on 1 help and tips. Ya bud I'm a leecher......
have a nice day and move along nothing to see with this ETB guy anymore.

We are not here to fight on who did what . you are just one kind of person i hate that think everything belongs to him.

If you want it this way then what i did is :

1) Build prenative navmesh on beta/ first version of bot , WITHOUT auto generated mesh ( at this time it was triangle by triangle and you had to adjust it to the ground) Meshing half a map could take up 12 hours straight. you werent here

2) Being moderator of this community , you werent here

3) Creating a french support and helping people here ( not creating USELESS post like you do to get a +rep or whatever) you werent here

4) Working on first modules code, testing functions , proposing features. you werent here

5) Writing guides and guides and more guides , you werent here

6) Advertising the bot features, making videos of it , getting subscriber jackie Members Referred: 0 good job man

7) Creating a marketplace and rules that goes with it ( i also contribued to close it because it was out of control) OH YEAH you werent here also this time

8) Working on mmominion 2.0 secret project, ( and i surely wont tell to a douche like you what we are working on) .

And what are you doing at this time ? writing useless post and LEECHING.

this is the last post ever i will write for you and if you reply to me, i cant see it you are in my ignore list.
im just saying etb i didnt know who you were until the other day. I think that everyones inflating there ego and everyone is out of control. Alot of us contRIBUTE wether you think we do or not. I can't tell you the number of times someone has posted asking for help and doesnt get it and me, jackie, tom, fatal get messaged and we help people set up the bot in which ever way we can. I can count maybe 10 PEOPLE in my fc alone that I've spent hours teaching the ins and outs of the bots. Just because you might be a part of the minion team, doesnt mean even though jackie or me dont have referrals doesnt mean necesarrily we havent steared people to the bot, or the number of people who have increased from 1 ACCOUNT to multiple accounts resulting in multiple keys. You can call us leachers all you want but theres plenty of guys here who can and will vouch for jackie and others that have put forth our time and effort to help without thinking twice. Or being a huge douche over it.
(02-23-2014, 05:34 AM)odano1988 Wrote:  im just saying etb i didnt know who you were until the other day. I think that everyones inflating there ego and everyone is out of control. Alot of us contRIBUTE wether you think we do or not. I can't tell you the number of times someone has posted asking for help and doesnt get it and me, jackie, tom, fatal get messaged and we help people set up the bot in which ever way we can. I can count maybe 10 PEOPLE in my fc alone that I've spent hours teaching the ins and outs of the bots. Just because you might be a part of the minion team, doesnt mean even though jackie or me dont have referrals doesnt mean necesarrily we havent steared people to the bot, or the number of people who have increased from 1 ACCOUNT to multiple accounts resulting in multiple keys. You can call us leachers all you want but theres plenty of guys here who can and will vouch for jackie and others that have put forth our time and effort to help without thinking twice. Or being a huge douche over it.

I and We appreciate when you guyz are contributing. This is what make a community to be active. I wasnt pointing anyone else then jackie here. I am sorry if you took this personal . I agree , he spent time helping community with his profiles and things i dont know , like you also did.
But this is not the problem here, each post he makes when i reply to good people is to lower me, saying everyone that they should ignore me, that i did nothing to help anyone wich is ABSOLUTELY false. I did so many things you have just no idea and you also have no idea on what problem i went with a few members on this site wich has cost me my moderator title .. I will never vouch jackie, he is an idiot for judging people this way and he is on my ignore/blacklist.

Yes many of the minion's user are leecher, but this is absolutely normal. We cant all be programmer and good with the api.

So i cant stand this guy thats it, nothing against anyone else here, just this person is.... i cant find the word Awkward

/thread closed nothing to add
Okay, this is my opinion and really will just get hate.

How ever, ETB, it doesn't matter what you or jackie have done, but Most posts i have seen you do have benn down right rude, you try to "flaunt" what you have "done"
Like minion2.0 "secret" project? like are you trying to make someone jealous?

and jackie? so far i've seen something other than his ego, that has helped me his "useless" skill manager and his duty profiles.

You've called him a leacher ETB, why would that be? What has he leached and not returned in said "contribution"

Like, i physically nor mentally can not respect someone that is constantly a rude prick in every threat I HAVE seen you post in.
all i know is jackie convinced me and my wife to purchase this bot so thats atleast 2 referals he also has a Skype group that people join that need help with the bot that i think has atleast 15 people in it. I've known jackie in real life for a long time and i'm pretty sure he was here during beta testing of ffxivminion because the wife and I wanted to wait for his input before we started messing with a beta version bot.

Etb i've looked at your post history and its been a while since you stepped out into the general public forums and posted anything, and the last time you did it seems it blew up like this as well. But new people are involved. One would begin to think if every conversation you are involved in blew up like that you would start to understand that you may be the problem not everyone else.
Hey Valeus good to see you and stevie are up and running again. Dont pay attention to that guy, he obv has something against me for some reason, Like you said I always just try to help out and by answering questions or stopping the spread of misinformation.
i sais thread closed . nothing more to add . i gave you a chance 2 days ago but you were to stupid to stop commenting and keeping saying to people to ignore me . just dont say a word now , ignore me ill do the same
the limit isnt there for ffxiv.... and thats what forums we are in. So I think that falls under incorrect information. I can log in one account and attach the bot launch a second account use same bot keycode first bot will close out, then i can log back in instantly no 5min wait timer. I'm pretty sure Jackie has already ignored you and I'm going to do the same you seem to be a trouble maker.
#jackieforpresident2014