Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 1.78 Average
Minion Down?
(02-23-2014, 08:27 PM)valeus276 Wrote:  the limit isnt there for ffxiv.... and thats what forums we are in. So I think that falls under incorrect information. I can log in one account and attach the bot launch a second account use same bot keycode first bot will close out, then i can log back in instantly no 5min wait timer. I'm pretty sure Jackie has already ignored you and I'm going to do the same you seem to be a trouble maker.

just do it, i said thread closed. nothing to see here.
i'm pretty sure that no one cares if you think the thread is closed.... you derailed the thread with the crap you are spouting. So feel free to leave the thread why we all talk about you be hind your back.
(02-23-2014, 09:32 PM)valeus276 Wrote:  i'm pretty sure that no one cares if you think the thread is closed.... you derailed the thread with the crap you are spouting. So feel free to leave the thread why we all talk about you be hind your back.

i may have derailed the track based on jackie provocating acts but i dont care seriously think what you want. jackie is god.
Never said Jackie was god, but he is pretty awesome. Donates alot of free time to helping people here on the forums and on Skype. Myself included.