Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
Game Crashing after inject
Hi

i hope someone can help me to get the bot running again.

I switch my OS to Windows 8.1 now FFXIV chrashes everytime i try to injekt the bot.

I installed Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime , Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist and Microsoft .NET Framework 4, like the "Guide" says.
I have no addon installed.

sry for the bad english :D

greetz
woohoo88
what launcher are you using?
(02-23-2014, 05:49 PM)woohoo88 Wrote:  Hi

i hope someone can help me to get the bot running again.

I switch my OS to Windows 8.1 now FFXIV chrashes everytime i try to injekt the bot.

I installed Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime , Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist and Microsoft .NET Framework 4, like the "Guide" says.
I have no addon installed.

sry for the bad english :D

greetz
woohoo88

This used to happen to me, and it was because of my antivirus program. Using the Windows Defender that came with 8.1 instead of a 3rd party antivirus fixed my problem.
(02-23-2014, 06:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  what launcher are you using?

i using "FFXIVMinion_Launcher"

and im using no anti virus :/
make sure you have all 4 programs installed that the guide says and make sure you run MSE. Obv you have missed some step in the setup processes.
It crash after i typed in subscription Key and MMOMinion.com password and press Login.

when i inject before im ingame its all fine.
yea you must of missed a step or you have a program thats interfering with the bot. like any type of overlay like mumble or team speak. also make sure you are not running in full screen.
found the problem...
it was the windows user account control.

thx for your help :)
awesome!!!! glad to help.