Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Try Be Somewhat Careful
I was under the imrpession if you go in with a pre made group and then they all leave and you are left in the instance yourself that wouldnt add random people in from a DF search would it? Because you went in with 8/8 and didnt use the DF to get people that instance wouldnt be used?

Am i wrong and have just been lucky that nobody has come in on me yet?
when the first person leaves a pop up comes up "Search for more memebers" Yes/NO who ever gets that pop up if they click yes even if they leave the df will look for more people.
(02-28-2014, 01:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  when the first person leaves a pop up comes up "Search for more memebers" Yes/NO who ever gets that pop up if they click yes even if they leave the df will look for more people.
That's true, but it doesn't happen with a full premade.
(02-28-2014, 04:22 PM)squareroot Wrote:  
(02-28-2014, 01:23 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  when the first person leaves a pop up comes up "Search for more memebers" Yes/NO who ever gets that pop up if they click yes even if they leave the df will look for more people.

sure it does try it. I have 8 bots if i join say titan ex and i leave with 1 bot the leader gets the option to search for more people.
Interesting... even if we are mid fight what happens to a party or members that join in from the DF? Do they sit at the edge of an arena with a protective barrier around them?
nope they join mid fight.
(02-28-2014, 06:16 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(02-28-2014, 04:22 PM)squareroot Wrote:  

sure it does try it. I have 8 bots if i join say titan ex and i leave with 1 bot the leader gets the option to search for more people.
They must have changed that behavior then because whenever I would do a 4 person dungeon with a premade, if one person left we were fucked. Also, I'm not even sure how that would work necessarily since with a premade you could queue with 8 healers. If you do that and one person leaves then what does it try to replace that person with?
it will replace it with a tank.
Interesting! Yeah it definitely didn't used to work like that.