Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 3.18 Average
FFXIV Current Progress Update / Beta Information
thats not bot related thats gonna be your network trafic to the servers. isp or Ffxiv related.
Not necessarily. It never happens when the bot is not loaded. It's only been happening when I load the bot. Sometimes it's 90002 too.
90k mean syou lost connection to the server... its specificly an isp issue. I use to get 20 90k errors a day with or with out the bot. Do a trace route you probably are getting routed through an area not owned by your isp and thus getting packet loss. enough packet loss or high pings can cause you to disconnect from SE servers. The only time i've seen the bot cause 90k error was when you set the repair mod to 0% it would spam repair and you would get an error then flood the network and drop connection. But unless you are doing that its 99.9% gonna be an isp routing problem.
I am aware of that. I just found it strange that I get these errors when I leave my bot on grind mode, but when I play any other time it never happens. It would happen a few minutes or an hour after turning it on and leaving it alone. It was doing it this morning too. Of course, this can all be bad timing and a coincidence, so I was wondering if anyone else was currently experiences the same issue or if it was just me. Maybe the problem will fix itself. It was perfectly stable last week too so hopefully it works. Thanks for the words.
ya it could be that your ISP is having congestion so they are routing yuo now a different path to the SE Servers.
I used to have problems like this. Repeatedly got told it was my addons, my ISP, my client. What was odd was it never did it without the bot running. I could log in the client by itself and stay logged in for 3-4 days without a crash or d/c. A previous update to the bot took care of 95% of the disconnections/crashes.
(03-06-2014, 04:01 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  I used to have problems like this. Repeatedly got told it was my addons, my ISP, my client. What was odd was it never did it without the bot running. I could log in the client by itself and stay logged in for 3-4 days without a crash or d/c. A previous update to the bot took care of 95% of the disconnections/crashes.

Just out of curiosity...what evidence do you have that an "update to the bot" fixed the issues. How do you have any idea that it wasn't fixed due to changes at your isp server hardware, or some other routing issue that was fixed in a pipe 300 miles from you?

Also, how could you stay logged in for 3-4 days without the bot running? Did you stay at your keyboard and anti-afk manually the entire time?
(03-06-2014, 04:01 AM)atmarkham Wrote:  I used to have problems like this. Repeatedly got told it was my addons, my ISP, my client. What was odd was it never did it without the bot running. I could log in the client by itself and stay logged in for 3-4 days without a crash or d/c. A previous update to the bot took care of 95% of the disconnections/crashes.

thats what 10s of thousands of players have 90k errors constantly that dont bot... or it could be your isp changed how you are getting routed to se servers.
easily the biggest improvement that the devs could make to the bot would be AOE dodging. It is by far one of the most essential things that the bot needs, that and interruptions for melee classes with stuns.
(03-06-2014, 05:21 PM)f3re Wrote:  

Just out of curiosity...what evidence do you have that an "update to the bot" fixed the issues. How do you have any idea that it wasn't fixed due to changes at your isp server hardware, or some other routing issue that was fixed in a pipe 300 miles from you?

Also, how could you stay logged in for 3-4 days without the bot running? Did you stay at your keyboard and anti-afk manually the entire time?

Only evidence I have of an update fixing it was I ran it one day. there was an update, and after it stopped doing it almost completely. I went from being disconnected every 15-30 mins to it only occurring rarely while changing zone. At the same time running the bot was dropping me 15-30 mins I would log in without it and have no issues. Furthermore, it's quite simple to make a macro that sends a spacebar to the game randomly every 10-15 mins to do away with the nasty afk logout, or you can simply sit there in your crafting log and the game wont log you out.