Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Ace's Examples [BRD,MNK] [Addon Required]
Profiles I actively use with my addon. Consider these as examples if you need references/base-loads to build upon for customization, if you are using my addon. These will not work well without my addon (they much function, but some of the subtleties will be lost).

Feel free to ask questions, thanks.

Attached Files
.zip   Bard-Ace.zip (Size: 1.1 KB / Downloads: 300)
.zip   Monk-Ace.zip (Size: 1.18 KB / Downloads: 227)
Thank you ace :) The more profiles we get up here the better! As the author of the addon required, one can only assume its the pinnacle of awesomeness >.>
the monk profile is REALLY good, keeps me on par or slightly below some very good drgs... i am missing some key gear so i might even be above them oO
i might be a retard, but is there an addon called ace's addon?
[Addon Required] not sure what addon this is referring to.
this is old look at the thread start march man march. there is a totaly new version of the bot now from then. there is no more ace's addon because alot of those features are in the bot now.
yea i thought as much, i knew it was old. Thanks for the reply Jackie, you have been nothing but helpful....;)
these may even still work because of the changes added to the skillmanager in the big update no harm in DLing them and trying them.
Heyla!
Ty ace for share your 2 profile!
I have tryed BRD profile and work REALLY REALLY good!!!
But i have just 1 question....there is 2 filter on brd whats its mean? can u explain when i need to activate and when i need to disable? also for the MNK
ty very much^^
you realize that this is really, really old? Ace meanwhile does the included profiles I think, they work good
(02-12-2015, 12:41 AM)roberto_mm86 Wrote:  Heyla!
Ty ace for share your 2 profile!
I have tryed BRD profile and work REALLY REALLY good!!!
But i have just 1 question....there is 2 filter on brd whats its mean? can u explain when i need to activate and when i need to disable? also for the MNK
ty very much^^

Filters= hotkeys to do different rotations.

For example Filter 1 Single target rotation Filter 2 Aoe rotation.

so in Assist mode you can disable filter 2 to fight bosses and when you need to aoe you can disable filter 1 and enable filter 2. these are set with hotkey combinations that you do on your keyboard.