Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Atn: Multiple Account Botters.
I'm curious what your rig setup looks like? How many bot's you're running, what kind of hardware you're using on the system, and any other obstacles you've found in your adventure to multi-account botting. Do you have all of the account's set up as a family plan? Any tricks to getting the subscription fees as low as possible? Any other tips or tricks? :D

Thanks. :D
Hi Dirin,

Nothing too special here Just an Alienware M17x R4 (with the 7970 AMD card).
With ISBoxer I can manage my CPU per instance of FFXIV so if all I am doing is botting I am able to run 6 bots at a time comfortably, anymore than that and things would start to lag and crash etc.

The Hardware in my laptop is an i7-3610QM 2.3ghz OC'd to 2.8ghz
AMD 7970m 2gig GDDR5
125gb SSD (this is what I run FFxiv off)
16gb Ram (which I think is DDR3) unsure.
Wow. That's not too bad Chaotik! I was thinking SLI 3 way and everything would have been needed. I've got an i5 lapped and overclocked to a 4.2, thinking about lapping and overclocking an i7 as the i5 i've got is about 2 years old now, and a ASUS GTX 660 Ti overclocked. Hmm.

Do you make enough botting that you are able to support the subscription fees and increased electric bill each month? :D
(03-07-2014, 11:45 AM)dirin Wrote:  Wow. That's not too bad Chaotik! I was thinking SLI 3 way and everything would have been needed. I've got an i5 lapped and overclocked to a 4.2, thinking about lapping and overclocking an i7 as the i5 i've got is about 2 years old now, and a ASUS GTX 660 Ti overclocked. Hmm.

Do you make enough botting that you are able to support the subscription fees and increased electric bill each month? :D

Subscription fee's are make back in a matter of days once you get going. It's the getting going that takes time and effort. Levelling classes, sub classes and gearing up etc etc.
(03-07-2014, 02:07 PM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(03-07-2014, 11:45 AM)dirin Wrote:  Wow. That's not too bad Chaotik! I was thinking SLI 3 way and everything would have been needed. I've got an i5 lapped and overclocked to a 4.2, thinking about lapping and overclocking an i7 as the i5 i've got is about 2 years old now, and a ASUS GTX 660 Ti overclocked. Hmm.

Subscription fee's are make back in a matter of days once you get going. It's the getting going that takes time and effort. Levelling classes, sub classes and gearing up etc etc.

this is by far the biggest problem, lvling. with no real reliable way to level aside from mob grinding which takes an insane amount of time, this will be the biggest hurdle in getting going.
(03-08-2014, 12:48 AM)hideko Wrote:  

this is by far the biggest problem, lvling. with no real reliable way to level aside from mob grinding which takes an insane amount of time, this will be the biggest hurdle in getting going.

You can dungeon grind, or you can do fate grinding. I have never had to do mob grinding to level.

if you run 4 bots you can get to 50 in 2.5 days
(03-08-2014, 04:19 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

if you run 4 bots you can get to 50 in 2.5 days

Hahaha unless your me Jackie and run the bot for a full day grinding with broken gear lmao. Your fault by the way lol
But on topic of the thread....

AMD FX 8350 O/C to 5.0 ghz Water cooled.
64 gigs of ram (i know over kill but i got 32 gigs of ram for free they double shipped my order)
AMD 7990x2 (not ran in cross fire since it only works in full screen, i split the load, 2 monitors on each card 4 accounts per card for now)
240gb SSD
[Image: jXXcB7A.jpg]
So im going to buy a new PC and wondering what would be the overall best for multibox XIV and future gaming.

My current comp is:
Processor: AMD Processor model unknown (2 CPUs), ~3.1GHz
Memory: 4096MB RAM
Card name: AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series

Even with isboxer and only 2 chars running, NPC's can take like 10+secs to load ect.

Just wondering what would be the best out of these two as i know nothing about computers.

A PC i just built on a website:

Computer Case - Cooler Master HAF-X V2
CPU - AMD FX 9590 (8 x 4.7 GHZ - Turbo 8 x 5.0 GHZ)
CPU Heatsink - Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Advanced Liquid Cooling)
Memory - Corsair Vengeance 16GB PC3-12800 1600 MHz (2x8GB) - Lifetime Warranty (DDR3)
Graphics Card - 2 x NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti - 3 GB - SLI
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 (AMD 990FX)
Power Supply - Corsair 750W PSU (Modular)
Hard Drive #1 - 240GB Corsair Force LS SSD SATA-III, Read 560MB/s, Write 535MB/s - Silent
Hard Drive #2 - 1 TB Seagate (1000 GB) SATA-III HDD 7200 RPM 64MB

Or the most expensive but Standard Alienware Aura which has:
Processor Intel® Core™ i7-4960X Processor Extreme Edition (6-cores, 15MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.1 GHz)
Memory 16384MB (4x4GB) 1600MHz DDR3 Quad Channel
Video Card Dual 2GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760Ti SLI™
Hard Drive 256GB SSD + 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (7200RPM) 32MB Cache

Anyone with knowledge of computers can point me in right direction? As i know nothing about all that jargon.
Very sorry for long post :P

Very nice btw jackie :P