Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Atn: Multiple Account Botters.
well each game takes close to 1 gb of ram. So 4 gb wont be much. but the 4.5ghz 16 gig ram is pretty close to what im running and i run 16 copies on an 8 core amd 8350 OC to 5.0 ghz with 16 gigs of ram and 2 7950 graphic cards.
I guess you are using isboxer and 2 clients per core? How about GPU power?
Which OS version are you using? Is 8.1 worth a try?
i use windows 7 i hate windows 8

i am doing 2 clients per core corret and splitting hte load on the gpus. I have 1 card doing 1 montior the other card doing hte other monitor. Launch 8 bots on each monitor. my cards sit at about 30% each. but i use disable rendering
hmm how do you synchro movement?
W and S are working fine, but using A and D causes different angles so additional characters move different. For now i'm using follow command after each action. What's your solution?
um lol you use the bot to control movment rofl.. you dont broadcast movment lolololol. Set the slaves to duty mode and then load the duty profile for that zone. the slaves will follow the leader around the map. if you dont want them to TP follow you around then you can just load nav meshes for all the zones and set the bots to Part grind and they will follow the leader around. I perfer the Duty mode.
Oh thanks jackie :) I will try this out. Soon i will transfer some donation for beer as thanks to you i'm doing this :)
i run 1 bot and i tend to die due to low server population so i did server transfer to Behemoth were server seems more active, anyways i still die on boss fates AOE dmg with decent gear lvl 35 gear on lvl 41, but repairing is issue... here is my specs

HD 7970 x2 crossfire
i5 2500k oc 4.7GGZ
asus maximums v formula z77
16GB DDR3 1866mhz
Samsung 128 SSD
2tb WD black
1tb Green
3 monitor setup eyefinity
ilvl35 on 41 is not decent and well - it's not topic for those purposes lawl
anyways repairing shouldnt be an issue just get the repair addon.