Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.96 Average
Atn: Multiple Account Botters.
how do you attach the bot to a client?
(03-11-2014, 06:25 PM)Dante26 Wrote:  how do you attach the bot to a client?

when you log into FFXIV, then load up Minion, it attaches. Currently with 1 key I am able to open up 6 FFXIV instances.
Ok thats rather good news. Can i multibox 4 characters with just minion then? Or will i Need something like isboxer (Not sure what it is exactly good for, though).

Thank you for the replies guys.

I am planning in starting 4 Accounts.
you can run 4 bots with out isboxer no problem. But I like to use isboxer for window managment,cpu core allocation and fps limiting.
(03-07-2014, 11:45 AM)dirin Wrote:  Wow. That's not too bad Chaotik! I was thinking SLI 3 way and everything would have been needed. I've got an i5 lapped and overclocked to a 4.2, thinking about lapping and overclocking an i7 as the i5 i've got is about 2 years old now, and a ASUS GTX 660 Ti overclocked. Hmm.

Do you make enough botting that you are able to support the subscription fees and increased electric bill each month? :D

cant SLI anything. Xfire and SLI do not work windowed or borderless.
I wish to ask some questions about multiboxing.
1. Which solution will be better? VMWare with Windows for each copy or one windows with isboxer? What windows? 7 or 8? Maybe XP?
2. Will AMD Phenom X4 + ATI5770 + 4GB be ok for more then 2 instances?
3. Another rig is i5 @4.5Ghz + r270x + 16GB. How many instances can it handle?
4. Are some VPNs banned by SE or we can use sth like Cactus?
why would you even use a vpn with ffxiv? afaik , they just ban account
To hide connections between multiple accounts used from same IP.
(04-21-2014, 11:23 PM)cziter Wrote:  To hide connections between multiple accounts used from same IP.

Thats not needed. They dont ban by IP. GW2 do, they even ban by Hardware but ffxiv.. no .

If you are paranoid about it, go for it but its useless believe me.
(04-21-2014, 10:56 PM)cziter Wrote:  I wish to ask some questions about multiboxing.
1. Which solution will be better? VMWare with Windows for each copy or one windows with isboxer? What windows? 7 or 8? Maybe XP?
2. Will AMD Phenom X4 + ATI5770 + 4GB be ok for more then 2 instances?
3. Another rig is i5 @4.5Ghz + r270x + 16GB. How many instances can it handle?

Can someone answer this? I'm preparing to installation but still need to buy windows.