Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
A Ban Wave?
(03-17-2014, 07:03 PM)yangzhi Wrote:  -->ChaotikSoul
Thank you sir.
I will try it.

And is there anyway to level up not doing main quest or dungeon quickly?
I am so tired to do that for so many accs.I'd like to leave it for the questing mode.

yes you can do the story quset up to lvl 15. then do satasha 15-35 then sunken temple to 35-38 cutters cry 38-44 DD 44-47 and AV47-50. all those dungeons are side quest dungeons and are not part of the main story quest.

ill be putting out a cutters cry today after i test it some more for a few hours.

also on topic. Gatherings is gonna get you banned because players can see you in same spot. Dungeon farming is much harder to get banned because no player reports. i have 8 accounts i 24/7 teleport farmed for over 3 months no bans. only ban ive ever had came from gathering.
I got a question. How do I stop the bot from joining a party? I've found myself in a party after leting it run fates unattended. Its happened twice now.
yes that happens if you die as they invite you. just set your stats as busy
i got 4 wp mob farming bots ban today
(03-18-2014, 04:29 PM)kafcioo123@gmail.com Wrote:  i got 4 wp mob farming bots ban today

How come?
i have no idea i have been hiding in special spot outside the map so nobody can see me. today i reacive email saying:

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail because on 3/18/2014 you breached the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.

We have confirmed that you have violated the following rules and agreements upon an investigation.

------------------
SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
1. Registered Users
Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
(b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.

but i thing its for 72h i will see
Are they archer ? thm ?

Also, unless you teleport to places people can't get to, people still might see you if its reachable. There are a lot of players who loves to explore maps.
you got banned cause you are hiding in your special spot. USE THE INN!!!! people THIS IS SIMPLE USE THE INN YOU CANNOT BE REPORTED!!!!! or USE YOUR FC HOUSE. Do no hack TP cords out in the world. couple people have talked about being banned and losing 4 to 8 accounts all of them hiding in the world. 12 bots here inn/fc house and no bans yet....
some bots banned today too, they were in the Inn all the day ... i think it is a ban wave but people simply don't want to tell it here on a public forum :)
I dont see why they don't want people to know if they are banned. There are ban report for a reason. Getting banned is part of botting.

Also, what classes are those that are banned ?