Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
A Ban Wave?
1 bard and 3 blm
And the special location is done via teleport hack ?
they where in top of the moutain in mor dhora

lets hope i will get them back affter 72h i had 8m gill on them :D
(03-18-2014, 06:47 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  some bots banned today too, they were in the Inn all the day ... i think it is a ban wave but people simply don't want to tell it here on a public forum :)

no one is trying too hide being banned. but 5 or 10 people getting banned for doing dumb things isnt a ban wave. Teleporting in public or being in Unreachable area is gonna get you banned. and just because you where in your inn all day to day doesnt mean you where not reported weeks ago. and its finaly took them this amount of time to get to investigate you. anyways banns are good for botting buisiness. People get banned makes gil $ go up. Seperates the in it for a quick buck types and full time suppliers. I benifit from joe shmoe getting banned less people supply gil. if i get banned ill just buy more accounts and rebuild.
It's not hard to figure out. I doubt anyone is banned the same day they are reported. That being said if you get banned suspect that you were reported probably a couple of days before the ban. Aside from the obvious dumbness they can't really tell your using a bot unless someone reports you. Don't make it obvious and you probably won't get bot. I'm usually always around to respond to jerk players trying to see I'm a bot or my wife is around looking out for them.
i just bot from my FC house. works great.
I don't understand why people feel the need to report they've been banned, when they are teleporting outside of a dungeon... DUH... Teleport and Speed hack are both... HACKS. I only play with 2 accounts mine or my wifes, have been using MMO on both since release, and neither has been reported. Quite simply don't teleport or speed hack anywhere on the WORLD MAP. If your dumb enough to teleport on the world map where other people are, you should play everyday EXPECTING a ban.

I've used Minion to get every job to 50, and assist mode for dungeons, gather mode to supply all my 50 crafts, each account has gather alts for farming not associated to our mains. We play the mains, log off, log on the alts, gather while we sleep, wake up log off. As far as any watching character knows that's the play time for that account.

I might not be on the RMT market playing 4-8 accounts rolling in gil, but that's not to say I'm broke by any degree and this is how Minion works for me as a solo player. For those who want to try and be in the RMT market, Jackie has laid out his play book on several different posts... Might want to take the time to read them and thank him for telling you how to make a couple million a day.

http://mmominion.com/Thread-For-those-th...se-isboxer
http://mmominion.com/Thread-Dungeon-Farming?page=4
Click here for all your criticism needs
your life is so cool mysticatchives. i need the same.

i agree with that : you have been banned ? ok just make another account trying to don t do the same mistakes.