Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What realm are we all active on?
You got enough on goblin Bro..... Come on let Malboro get some! Come to malboro, we only have about 20bots
we're needing 4-5 for our group 6!!! 20 guys on malboro is 5 wp gil farming groups 3-4 days you guys could afford to transfer =)
Im not transferring an Established Free company bro.. we have 1 set coil group... with enough for second, You have 6 set groups for coil Already STOP BEING GREEDY... the more bots you have the easier of a target your Free company becomes. The more of your members "gil farm" in wp the more obvious it becomes. We make gill in other ways then wasting all day to farm wp. We Like to actually play the game, DO the battles figure out strategies and achieve perfection. I'm sorry but it is not all about teleport farming to make massive amounts of gil to sell. We are not Gil Sellers WE ARE GAMERS... And I'm looking for more Gamers who like to achieve perfection!
You really can't take me joking about you guys xferring but cool story bro. We're still looking for 4-5 for group 6. Get with me in a pm if you guys are still serious. Obviously not speaking to you in that statement signature.
(03-20-2014, 09:19 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  we're needing 4-5 for our group 6!!! 20 guys on malboro is 5 wp gil farming groups 3-4 days you guys could afford to transfer =)

How much Gil are you making a day per bot such as personal gain from this?

Signature give me a inbox if you can some questions for you about your server!
1-2 mil a day but thats with 4 bots obviously.
Gil prices are shit at the minute anyway it's not even worth farming, the price is averaging on $5 per million. Like Odano said 1,5 million a day is average with 4 bots, so at $5 thats only $225 a month, take off all your fees and youll end up with Approximately $150 a month give or take. and when you take into consideration downtime for maintenance and disconnects etc, its not worth it. Other games provide higher income atm.

Let Goblin have them all Signature haha, that's why Goblin gil prices are so low, if I could rid my server of botters I would, purely so gil prices would go back to normal at around $12 per mil
1-2 mil a day from 4 toons farming ALL day.... def sounds like a waste of time to me. I can make that daily from crafting with 1 toon, and still have time to play.
Yeah you can make more crafting but if you want to make 2 million gil a day being AFK then it isnt possible with crafting. plus if your a gil farmer and have 4 teams of 4 going then that is 8 million a day. Try and make that by playing yourself lol.
we only have may be 2-3 people in our fc who even sell gil to begin with so it isnt like we're saturating our own market that bad. But signature its not a competition, im just trying to fill groups that we have need for. Sorry if that upsets you but if i pick up 3 players, then im going to try and recruit 5 others for a new group and so on.