Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
What realm are we all active on?
Great idea for a thread (if people didnt litter it w/ a bunch of unceccessary information)

Ultros

(03-20-2014, 09:39 PM)ChrissRx Wrote:  
(03-20-2014, 09:19 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  we're needing 4-5 for our group 6!!! 20 guys on malboro is 5 wp gil farming groups 3-4 days you guys could afford to transfer =)

How much Gil are you making a day per bot such as personal gain from this?

Signature give me a inbox if you can some questions for you about your server!

wut?

Imo edit this thread or delete all posts that dont contain and contain anything more than the realm an individual is on. That is what the OP asked for, not to mention it would be an excellent resource for others seeking friends etc

(03-21-2014, 11:28 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  Yeah you can make more crafting but if you want to make 2 million gil a day being AFK then it isnt possible with crafting. plus if your a gil farmer and have 4 teams of 4 going then that is 8 million a day. Try and make that by playing yourself lol.

40 bucks a day = costs like accounts + electric bill + this expensive arse bot = STILL a waste.

What i dont understnad is how prices are so low. Most people never see a million gil by conventional means.. so 5 bucks seems a joke. I thought 10 was honestly a joke. They should be around 15/m and selling for like 30/m if u ask me.

More $ to be made in wow if thats your thing apparently. Most of us dont bot for $ we bot for personal reasons.

(here i am contributing to the littering now. see what youve done!)

(03-21-2014, 02:23 PM)odano1988 Wrote:  we only have may be 2-3 people in our fc who even sell gil to begin with so it isnt like we're saturating our own market that bad. But signature its not a competition, im just trying to fill groups that we have need for. Sorry if that upsets you but if i pick up 3 players, then im going to try and recruit 5 others for a new group and so on.

regardless, i think demand is much higher than supply atm so i have no clue wth is going on. Apparently im either A) wrong (which im not sure how i can be) or B) something else is effecting it.

Also dont think saturation on one server would screw gold prices across the board?

Either way, buy/sell prices are stupid low, you have the chinese to thank for that. Thieves in every way possible. They take pride in it too, destroying america 1 gamer at a time >.< lol
2.2 is coming people are hording stuff to see whats gonna happen in 2.2 demand is low for gil right because of this. Once 2.2 hits and gil is needed people will be buying gil again for the new crafting gear/mats.
I don't know anybody who is selling for $5/mil, best price I've seen amongst RMT sites was ~12/mil for my server. (Coeurl)
(03-24-2014, 12:29 PM)mysticarchives Wrote:  I don't know anybody who is selling for $5/mil, best price I've seen amongst RMT sites was ~12/mil for my server. (Coeurl)

Currently on EU- Odin most companies will sell you 3Mill for $10 with some exceptions wanting more, However this isn't atall what I asked for but thanks anyway.
There has been a recent Gil Dupe explout, once this is sorted prices will go abck to normal.
I'd be willing to transfer to Golbin for the telefarming FC if you guys are patient with a newbie. I've never used the teleport function before.

As of 2.2, turns 1 - 5 are accessible through DF without a full party. Does this mean someone could enter, wait for their group to wipe, then solo the boss?

Also, which jobs work best for primal/coil telefarming?

Thanks for your time in answering a few questions.
(03-26-2014, 10:28 PM)1truefit Wrote:  I'd be willing to transfer to Golbin for the telefarming FC if you guys are patient with a newbie. I've never used the teleport function before.

As of 2.2, turns 1 - 5 are accessible through DF without a full party. Does this mean someone could enter, wait for their group to wipe, then solo the boss?

Also, which jobs work best for primal/coil telefarming?

Thanks for your time in answering a few questions.

Yes and

BLM BRD and having one WHM or sch works well too.