Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
so i just tried the new coil not so sure if we are going to b able to glitch the 1st boss it does a draw in move :(
So does turn 4 lol
I did it, you need to play a ranged class with a heal like BLM and SMN. Port back up after the pull-in and you wont die. You still get hurt and end up needing to heal for half the fight.

Could easily be done with 3 people
or a duty profile with cords will prevent any of the pulling because iot teles instantly.
You do not need a 3 man team for this, I will give you my co-ords here

Rass Kill Spot:-257.413757:74.501762:19.577076:-2.761297

You need at least 1 ranged and 1 a n other to do this.

Run into the boss arena and keep 1 toon by the entrance, then use your ranged to aggro the boss and teleport to those co-ords. The boss will bug out and not move or attack the entire fight.
lol overpowered, so anyone finished coil? XD
(03-28-2014, 11:44 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  lol overpowered, so anyone finished coil? XD

Not finished no, I was a bit wary about doing Turn 9 hahaha.
Im upto turn 8, so will keep it that way until 9 has been beaten.
Even 7 and 8 (and probably even 6) seem a bit scary to do at this point in time unless you don't care about your account (arguably goes for any sort of botting of course, but especially with new content).
(03-28-2014, 11:54 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  
(03-28-2014, 11:44 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  lol overpowered, so anyone finished coil? XD

Not finished no, I was a bit wary about doing Turn 9 hahaha.
Im upto turn 8, so will keep it that way until 9 has been beaten.
Heh, I saw your post on Reddit about beating Turn 6 earlier. Was curious if it was the same person...
but i recon leviathan ex has already been beaten? O_O
so how do you kill the boss the ranged cant reach from those spots

rass kill spot doesnt work its to far away and if the other person at the gate attacks. He just kills them