Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
any status on the new coils? Are they monitoring the new coils, or just hot fixed the bosses, so they can't be bugged? Any fresh suspensions? Is it safe to go hack new coil? Any updates?
(04-21-2014, 07:52 PM)bloodboil Wrote:  any status on the new coils? Are they monitoring the new coils, or just hot fixed the bosses, so they can't be bugged? Any fresh suspensions? Is it safe to go hack new coil? Any updates?

It's never "safe", people will always get suspended/ban at one point or another; it's just a matter of when.
ok let me rephrase, Has anyone done coil 6-8 successfully (minion style)and not get suspended, since the last wave?
its pretty damn hard to even try it if u don't know how to bug it. well at any rate i haven't heard from anyone and as someone mentioned earlier throwing it out in the open *might* get it hotfixed lol. I didn't get any suspension eventhough i cleared 8 before.

Didn't get any while trying the hotfixed 6, I can't really get passed it for now =.= doesn't seem like anyone found some magic spot. Well I found SOMETHING XD; but it isn't enough for me to pull it through the bees just yet.

Mind you, I control all 8 and got it to ALMOST slime phase LOL (41%). I would need some tools to alleviate strain on all 8.

Will post what I need as a request in the module forum for me to try it again.
we made it to slimes but haven't tried it lately because I have been busy.
Just downed 9 a day or two back but non minion style. Healed minion style though! :P Im too scared after all the bannings to even try >.<
Anyone got any traction on TP for T6 and above?