Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
Rass is a bit tricky.

ChaotikSoul's method works. What we did was changing it up slightly. Moved the TP spot in a little closer. Someone needs to stand in the arena, but do not draw any aggro at all. Don't even target Rass. Ranged to the south, pull aggro. Person standing in moves north as soon as Rass moves. Ranged hits TP. He glitches. Win.

T7 is basically go under, target, kill. No other gimmicks. Last boss takes a while (We brought in a legit-looking party setup just in case they were monitoring instances).

Stopped at T8. We'll wait until the progression guild up on our server get past T8 first.
just did this earlier today, just 2 of us. to prevent it from reset, one person has to be on the ground. anyways we kill the thing and get no drops because theres only 2 of us. a message popped up, forgot wat it says, but something like "2/8 players present in the instance for this fight, calculation of loot spawn will be 0 of 2." basically no treasure coffer spawned that fight based on the number of ppl there, which is 2. wonder if I be banned next maintenance, will find out when it comes.
(03-30-2014, 06:06 AM)andysx Wrote:  just did this earlier today, just 2 of us. to prevent it from reset, one person has to be on the ground. anyways we kill the thing and get no drops because theres only 2 of us. a message popped up, forgot wat it says, but something like "2/8 players present in the instance for this fight, calculation of loot spawn will be 0 of 2." basically no treasure coffer spawned that fight based on the number of ppl there, which is 2. wonder if I be banned next maintenance, will find out when it comes.

wow, that does sound worst than what it probably means, at anytime players can be kicked for inactivity, so I think you will be ok. Next time try to keep at least a PT of 4.

(03-30-2014, 12:46 AM)soul-drive Wrote:  Rass is a bit tricky.

ChaotikSoul's method works. What we did was changing it up slightly. Moved the TP spot in a little closer. Someone needs to stand in the arena, but do not draw any aggro at all. Don't even target Rass. Ranged to the south, pull aggro. Person standing in moves north as soon as Rass moves. Ranged hits TP. He glitches. Win.

T7 is basically go under, target, kill. No other gimmicks. Last boss takes a while

"when you said Last Boss takes a while" how did you do it? at 50% health she does this attack that instantly wipes my whole PT.
do you still get 2 loot with just 4 guys?
(03-30-2014, 08:21 AM)andysx Wrote:  do you still get 2 loot with just 4 guys?

Yes on T6, 2 coffers with 4 players.
Tank head and Healer Gloves dropped, all iLVL 110.
we only got 1 coffer from 6/8 people for T6
(03-30-2014, 06:37 AM)chharith Wrote:  
(03-30-2014, 12:46 AM)soul-drive Wrote:  Rass is a bit tricky.

T7 is basically go under, target, kill. No other gimmicks. Last boss takes a while

"when you said Last Boss takes a while" how did you do it? at 50% health she does this attack that instantly wipes my whole PT.

I really have no idea how we did it. We were just TPing in with a legit-looking party (2 tanks 2 healers 4 RDPS) to make waypoints. And then we ended up being server's first T7.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xklugbc7gp0aqor/356.lua

That's the waypoint that we recorded. Feel free to use/share.
Quote:I really have no idea how we did it. We were just TPing in with a legit-looking party (2 tanks 2 healers 4 RDPS) to make waypoints. And then we ended up being server's first T7.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xklugbc7gp0aqor/356.lua

That's the waypoint that we recorded. Feel free to use/share.

I don't use the same TP. Can you describe where your TP position was?
*edit* Nvm
the Persecuter at 25% of turn 7 is killing us. no idea how to pass that. Any ideas?