Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
for turn 7 we had to have a tank pick up the persecuter and LB him and kill him quick.
same issue here.
we had to use a tank and melee for turn 7 to tank the persecutuer and limit br eak as well. We didnt get turn 8 done any body have ideas?
didn't want to try T8 untill someone gets it legitly, or wouldn't it matter? lol.
I simply rezzed the dead guys and tele back to boss, prosec dissappears even if u don't kill it
What do you mean? We couldn't even return/tele back in in time from the prosec killing us.
prosec killed my party one by one, click rez, during load, tele back already, well it worked for me at least O_O might not work a second time.
(03-31-2014, 03:26 AM)Whytfang Wrote:  for turn 7 we had to have a tank pick up the persecuter and LB him and kill him quick.

so, it's the persecuter that causes the attack that wipes the pt?
so whats the current best kill way for T6 and cords i'm confused xD
Turn 6 was really easy.

Just had someone stand in the arena, we got a bard to pull the mob then Telemove up and everyone just teleported to him and we killed it. Nothing special.
Yes the persecuter is the one that starts to almost one shot everyone and will petrify people if up for too long