Thread Rating:
  • 22 Vote(s) - 2.45 Average
new coil
(03-28-2014, 11:32 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  You do not need a 3 man team for this, I will give you my co-ords here

Rass Kill Spot:-257.413757:74.501762:19.577076:-2.761297

You need at least 1 ranged and 1 a n other to do this.

Run into the boss arena and keep 1 toon by the entrance, then use your ranged to aggro the boss and teleport to those co-ords. The boss will bug out and not move or attack the entire fight.

I went in with another person and i couldnt get him to be stuck
I hit him from range and went to the spot in the south but he continued hitting me with ranged stuff, then went on to kill the other person.
do you mind sharing the .lua file for the waypoint?
(04-01-2014, 02:49 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  
(03-28-2014, 11:32 AM)ChaotikSoul Wrote:  You do not need a 3 man team for this, I will give you my co-ords here

Rass Kill Spot:-257.413757:74.501762:19.577076:-2.761297

You need at least 1 ranged and 1 a n other to do this.

Run into the boss arena and keep 1 toon by the entrance, then use your ranged to aggro the boss and teleport to those co-ords. The boss will bug out and not move or attack the entire fight.

I went in with another person and i couldnt get him to be stuck
I hit him from range and went to the spot in the south but he continued hitting me with ranged stuff, then went on to kill the other person.
do you mind sharing the .lua file for the waypoint?
i'd like to have the .lua as well please xD
This is what worked for me in T6:

- Have one toon stand outside of the arena
- Use a range to pull boss (i used ChaotikSoul's TP spot, but I had to move forward a bit; just use the dev tp to move forward 1 click at a time until you can max range boss)
- Once the boss moves to the edge of the arena to attack the range, tp in the toon that was outside and stay as far away as possible (i waited for the 15 sec thing for the purple line on the ground to close up, then I tp the toon in)

Haven't been able to figure out T7 yet, no matter where I TP to (without forcing boss to reset) the range adds will always kill me :(
ya same cant seem to get past that unless i have every1 that went in with me zerg them down but then that next add just starts one shotin everything!
so is this doable with only one person teleporting or do they both have to? I still cant seem to get t6 boss stuck
(04-01-2014, 08:15 AM)lurikeenrock Wrote:  so is this doable with only one person teleporting or do they both have to? I still cant seem to get t6 boss stuck

It all depends on whatever strat you choose to use if you want 1 person to tp or 2. . .To bug the boss, you need at least one person in the arena (that didn't agro boss); the range can be anywhere off the arena at max range pretty much; that's all there's to it.
T8 was supposedly downed , sands of time dropped there, anyone got T8 working? I will be checking it myself tonight
(04-01-2014, 09:25 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  T8 was supposedly downed , sands of time dropped there, anyone got T8 working? I will be checking it myself tonight

Can you share how you beat T7? The prosecutor is giving me a hard time.
(04-01-2014, 07:48 PM)lantus Wrote:  
(04-01-2014, 09:25 AM)Kurenai Wrote:  T8 was supposedly downed , sands of time dropped there, anyone got T8 working? I will be checking it myself tonight

Can you share how you beat T7? The prosecutor is giving me a hard time.

T7 was done by using 1 Melle dps and a tank, You have to burst down the fate dealers to allow you to get to the final phase, once the boss hits 25% and the Prosecutor comes have your tank pick him up, Your Melle use LB3 and burst him down before he can cast his deathwrath.

Just make sure all your dps can burst it down.

and we used the cords provided in this thread for the ranged spot.
I believe sean managed to bug out turn 8, we will be giving it a go tonight and testing his method and/figuring our own out.