Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
When were your accounts banned? 03/04
How many accounts did you lose? 6
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? Same time
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? No,tried to login after the maintenance then I received it.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? No,don't know how to do an appeal.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 20~24h
How many of those hours were you afk? 8. I sit to watch the bots unless sleeping.
What level were the main bot characters on your account(s)? 50
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned? I'm using dutty mode,4 in a group banned,2 in another group banned but still have 2 not banned.
How old were the accounts? 13days
Did you purchase the accounts used? no
What maps did you bot primarily? WP
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? only wp
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? WP mobs
Have you had any accounts banned previously? Yes,I made a thread days before.
If so, how many, and did you have them restored?18.no.
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored?same machine reinstalling windows and changing ip.
Were those other accounts banned?I'm running 32 now,and 26 of them not banned.
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? Yes,buyed some private japanese vpn $48.3 per month. 16 accounts on one ip.
Do you bot on multiple machines or a single machine? 5 machines.Two of them have 4 accounts on both.Other of 3 have 8 accounts every machine.
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Yes,dutty mode teleporting.
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? sell gold.
Any other data you think might be relevant or useful ( I do this because there is a report theard in GW2 part.And I do not want to damage MMOMinion .Just wish to give some data back to the community.Still have 24 accounts running the bot and will use more bots in futrue. At last thanks alot to jacke1234's mesh and skill profiles that let a lazy and fool like me can easily do some RMT.)
sorry to hear you got banned. Its safe to say what we are doing isnt detected because 2 of your bots in the same group didnt get banned, so it must be off player reports. Quick question player names where they random crap or where did they have some thot put in to them? or did you just hit the random name button. and also where are you launching yoru bots from? are they in a zone, inn, underground, up in the air?
Oh,jackie thank you for replying.
The names I tried to do not too lazily,some from animation some from history ect.
Bot them all from inn.
Buying main weapon HQ level 70,and other gears 90 with tomes.(This makes a run about 1 minute 30 seconds in fight.Just one thing don't know how to fix:it doesn't use the Raging Strikes.Using the Enhanced Tools and BLM aoe profile.)
Founded FCs and gave the master to an account whcih did not use the bot and even not login excpet having all other fc members ban. Kept turning in the gil to FC chest every one or two days .It saved me most of the gil.
Yes,I think the bot is still undetectable and will keep using it.
raging strikes needs to be target=player
It works! Thank you!!
Got slapped by SE this morning at 4AM PST:

Dear Customer:
This notice is to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement that occurred on 04-08-2014. Specifically, you have violated following Section(s) of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.
------------------
SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
1. Registered Users
Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
(b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.
------------------
Every account action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.
Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 72 hours starting 04-09-2014 0:00 until 04-12-2012 0:00 during which time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will lose access to the service account for the duration of the suspension.

- 7/8 of my accounts got a 72hr ban (Pld, Sch, Brd x2, Blm x2, Smn)
- All the accounts were 3+ month old
- All toons finished story mode up to Lev Hard
- Always botted in Inn or The Rising Stones(The new Waking Sand in Mor Dhona)
- Didn't RMT on any of the accounts
- None of the toons were logged on during the ban

Not sure what caused the ban; might have been the new coil (only killed 1st boss so far).
I just received a 72 hr suspension as well. Although from the looks of it the account will be terminated after the 72 hr period.

When were your accounts banned? 04/08
How many accounts did you lose? 1
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? N/A
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? Yes.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? Currently suspended. Not aware of any appeal process.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 14-17
How many of those hours were you afk? 7 with check-ups
What level were the main bot characters on your account(s)? 50
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned? Just last night I tried Duty farming with a group of friends, haven't heard back as to whether or not they were suspended as well.
How old were the accounts? 5 months
Did you purchase the accounts used? no
What maps did you bot primarily? Wolves Den
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? Just WD
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? Updated WD mesh
Have you had any accounts banned previously? No
If so, how many, and did you have them restored? 0
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored? N/A
Were those other accounts banned? N/A
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? No
Do you bot on multiple machines or a single machine? 1 machine
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Occasionally EX Primal .luas
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? No

If I had to guess the ban was from AFK WP farming last night, but I can't be sure.
Got suspended today too.

Dear Customer:
This notice is to inform you that we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail for one or more violations of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement that occurred on 04-08-2014. Specifically, you have violated following Section(s) of the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.
------------------
SQUARE ENIX ACCOUNT TERMS OF USE AND OUR PRIVACY POLICY
1. Registered Users
Use of the Website or Services is limited to those satisfying the following conditions:
(b) You represent and warrant that all registration information is truthful and accurate and that you will maintain the accuracy of such information;

FINAL FANTASYR XIV User Agreement
2.1 Cheating and Botting. You may not create or use any cheats, bots, automation software, hacks, mods or any other unauthorised software designed to modify the Game and gameplay. In addition, you may not take advantage of game system bugs and exploits during gameplay.
------------------
Every account action we issue is based on conclusive evidence of a violation and is reviewed for accuracy.
Based on the actions in this most recent incident and any prior record on the service account, we have suspended the FINAL FANTASY XIV service account registered to this e-mail in accordance with the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement. The suspension will last a minimum of 72 hours starting 04-09-2014 0:00 until 04-12-2012 0:00 during which time you will be unable to access FINAL FANTASY XIV. You will lose access to the service account for the duration of the suspension. To best understand the penalties taken against the service account, please review the Account Penalty Policy section on the Support Center at the following link:
Got 72 hour ban as well on 1 of 2 accounts
Have you guys botted the new coil or just WP gil farming?