Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
walking sands and rising tide or w/e are instanced areas where you and you alone are in now signature./ they are likes inns, no one else is in there with you now.
Quote:Posted by Signature - Today 07:33 AM
They are probably using your MoneyMaker as Bait for whatever it is they do... I recommend taking it easy for a hot minute.

Another theory I have requires some more answers on your part.... What is your party set up like, when you farm wp?... do you have a tank and heals in all of your parties?

Another question, Why would you leave one toon in waking sands?
People go there all the time, if by chance when you leave duty the bot places you in the air somewhere because of some lag issue or whatever and now everytime you come back from dungeon you will be floating.. people see you and report.. But even without the accidental floating, you pop in and out of dungeon in what about 1and a half minutes? over and over and over? not hard to miss and start asking questions or pointing fingers.

If your party is setup of nothing but dps eg:4brds or 4blms, System will prolly now have a flag for that. I recommend having a tank and heals in all of your parties just for obvious reasons.
The Bait I already used selling money for months.All my other accs connect with it.If they like they can ban my every acc now.(So I can only try to use several new accs from now if I build other new groups.)
About the class,I'm using the WP duty mode teleporting,4 dps.If they really wanna check it they can set a flag easier: my group have not been attecked by any mob for monthes. Changing the class will down the gil/h and seems not so useful.
However thank you for advise.
Having 4 dps in your party is what's causing you to get suspended... I don't get why it is so hard for people to understand...... It is physically impossible to kill mobs in any instance without a healer unless you are hacking ... You don't think SE is now picking up on this fact? Yeah you were fine for months cause Se was clueless.. Now every ill boy and girl is crying about the hackers... They look for those types of party setup sand flag them first.

You're group hasn't been touched by mobs BECAUSE you are teleport HAcKING!!!! If you weren't you couldn't complete an instance with just 4 dps. Period. Hence the suspensions.

If you were fine dude, you wouldn't have lost 25 accounts.
(04-20-2014, 01:33 AM)Signature Wrote:  Having 4 dps in your party is what's causing you to get suspended... I don't get why it is so hard for people to understand...... It is physically impossible to kill mobs in any instance without a healer unless you are hacking ... You don't think SE is now picking up on this fact? Yeah you were fine for months cause Se was clueless.. Now every ill boy and girl is crying about the hackers... They look for those types of party setup sand flag them first.

You're group hasn't been touched by mobs BECAUSE you are teleport HAcKING!!!! If you weren't you couldn't complete an instance with just 4 dps. Period. Hence the suspensions.

If you were fine dude, you wouldn't have lost 25 accounts.

first out of 30+ accounts he says he has 25 accounts left. I have 24 bots running since duty released all 4 dps. not a single ban. there is no telling what got him banned but it could be a combination of a few things. First and biggest one Player reports, second selling large amounts of gil(either at once or over a period of time). But nothing is for sure. Stay away from New coil and stay away from levi.
Yes,again I build up another 8 accs today.Losing 4-8 accs every month means ok for me.Because I have more accs not caught.Will set up to 48 accs next week.

Oh,if the questing mode will come quickly,I maybe set to 100 accs.Again thanks to the dev and jaicke.
i dont think anyones been banneed because of leviathan because you cant dol it.