Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.71 Average
When were your accounts banned? 04/08
How many accounts did you lose? 4
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? All are always in the same party.
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? Yes.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? Unsure. Currently suspended.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 15+ hours online on one account, the rest 10+ hours.
How many of those hours were you afk? 10+ with occasional checkups.
What level were the main bot characters on your account(s)? 50
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned? Yes. They're usually partied together. WP Myth-only farm, Brayflox HM gil + hides grind.
How old were the accounts? First account since launch, second account 2-3 months old, third + fourth account less than a month old.
Did you purchase the accounts used? No
What maps did you bot primarily? Wanderer's Palace
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? WP and Brayflox regularly.
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? No meshes. Private duty farm profile for Brayflox.
Have you had any accounts banned previously? No.
If so, how many, and did you have them restored? 0
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored? N/A
Were those other accounts banned? N/A
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? No
Do you bot on multiple machines or a single machine? 1 machine
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Occasionally EX Primal and Coils farm .luas
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? No.

I'm uncertain, but people who were currently suspended ran second coils with our group. They might have been looking at the metrics and party setup. We had a legit-looking party running coils the past two weeks. Might've raised a red flag that tanks aren't getting hit.

People who were farming mog king EX were not suspended. Friends whom never botted which I took in for myth farm were not suspended.
It sounds like the recent bans are all coming from Second Coil botting. Anyone recently get bans that haven't botted Second Coil yet?
Two accounts got hit with 72hr not sure as to why although. One was logged off and the other was atma grinding.

The only new coil I have done is the 1st turn (successfully) and an 1hr of fail on the 2nd (but i don't think this is the reason for the ban because
i did it right when the new coil hit. So i believe that it i was going to get ban for that, it would have been in the last wave of banning which involved turn 7 and 8)

However,I have been spamming wp and old coil turns 5,4, and 2. Hope this helps others avoid hammer.
so nobody has pinpointed how SE is detecting all this?
Got suspended today. Have NOT botted new content.

How many accounts did you lose? 1, 72 suspension.
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? N/A
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? Unsure.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? Unsure. Currently suspended.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 12-16 hours
How many of those hours were you afk? 8-10.
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned? Yes. Regulary group bot. No, only me.
How old were the accounts? Legacy.
Did you purchase the accounts used? No
What maps did you bot primarily? Wanderer's Palace
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? WP and Brayflox regularly.
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? Private duty profiles
Have you had any accounts banned previously? No.
If so, how many, and did you have them restored? 0
If so, did you bot with them at the same machine/IP as other accounts after they were restored? N/A
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? Yes
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Yes
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? No.
(04-08-2014, 07:05 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Got suspended today. Have NOT botted new content....

Were you using bot to farm atmas? did you use the Atma module?
(04-08-2014, 07:09 PM)Signature Wrote:  
(04-08-2014, 07:05 PM)AzRed Wrote:  Got suspended today. Have NOT botted new content....

Were you using bot to farm atmas? did you use the Atma module?

Yes and Yes. By new contents i should have been more clear and said new coil.
All of these bans Are coming from People Grinding Atmas and botting while doing it. EVERYONE is farming atmas right now. If you are farming fates with minion it is not that hard to point you out, Especially if you're always solo, never reply to a /tell. People around you are assholes and it does not take much for them to report you if they think you are botting. As an FC leader on My server I have had plenty of /tells from random players on my server accusing my members of botting doing these fates, saying that they will report that player. All of these bans(except for the 24 coil suspensions) come from player reports this i promise you. WATCH HOW YOU BOT. If you grind atmas AFK expect a player report to be filed on you so do not do it, FFXIV is filled with bitter pple who feel the need to report every single bot they suspect.
How many accounts did you lose? 1
If multiple accounts were banned, how closely together (temporally)? N/A
Were you online/in-game when you received your ban(s)? Yes.
Were any of them restored after an appeal? Currently suspended. Not aware of any appeal process.
How many hours per day did you bot each account? 4-5 hours botting WP, 8 hours of actual real playing
How many of those hours were you afk? 4-5 hours
Did you group-bot regularly? Were all bots in group banned?Duty find farming with 2 other friends. I know one got suspended
How old were the accounts? 6 months
Did you purchase the accounts used? no
What maps did you bot primarily? WP
How many maps did you bot regularly and how often did you switch between them? Just WP bot, I do everything manual (trials, coils, etc)
Meshes: Large or Small, Public or Private? teleport duty finder wp
Have you had any accounts banned previously? No
If so, how many, and did you have them restored? n/a
Do you use a VPN or other IP obfuscation tool? No
Do you use hacks (teleport, clipping) Teleporting WP and Coils
Do you engage in any RMT or gold selling? No

I may suspect they looked into New Coils harder. I only downed T7 once with a minion group of 8, but never downed T6. That may of raised suspicion that it was not a legit clear.
Signature, I had one account 72 hr banned and I've never fate grinded atma. Same thing goes for maybe 4-5 others in my fc that got the 72 hr today. It is not all atma grinders. We lost people who were coil t8, we had some who didn't get banned and had done coil turn 8. But coil is the most common factor in most of the people I've spoken to. I did nothing but coil and wp farming, and crafting. So its a mix I think.