Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 2.22 Average
FF14 crashing after update
No overclocker installed, sorry
its def something in your enviroment that is causing the crashing. maybe reinstall a fresh install of the bot in to a brand new folder no addons and see if you still get crashing.
OK, thank you anyway.

Best regards
(05-30-2014, 06:53 PM)NeoTheOne Wrote:  OK, thank you anyway.

Best regards

well try what i suggested above and see if that fixes the issues. it could be addon releated it could be curropt cfg file old one still hanging around. if you still get crashes then try reinstalling the programs required for the bot to run from the setup tutorial.
Hi again,

In my case, the crash could be related to the api's function 'Item:Repair()'.

But it is difficult to reproduce. It seems to happen only in certain conditions.

Best regards

P.S.: If I do not repair my equipment, the game seems to be stable.
OH!!! do you have any PINK gear on? or what % do you have repair set to? the bot will not repair pink gear or low level botanist offhand.
Hello,

Thanks a lot for the info. And sorry for the long discussion.

I have effectively some stuffs in pink gold (I suppose that it is what you mean).

Actually, I repair all equipped items each 15 minutes (only items that are under 100% condition)

Thus if I understand well, for the pink stuffs, I cannot use the Api's function anymore.

Best regards
you should just set repair to 10% dont use hte timer function. there is no need to set a timer.