Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Problem with Duty options
That's pretty consequential, actually. However, it's surprising since there's an explicit check to ensure that party size == 4 or party size == 8.

Edit: It was counting a summoned chocobo as a party member - should be fixed now
Where is this loot addon ? soory im still quite new with this
I don't think the duty profile is working at all. Doing LCoA_Full, it brings everyone in then boots one guy. Before we hit the first boss there's only two out of the four left. Then once we engage the boss I'm left by myself and my whole team is kicked out.
I have been running lost city all night. No problem yet
Unfortunately it has nothing to do with summoned companions, as we're exclusively running Amdapor and don't touch them. The problem occurred again today (before the latest update), two members of the party had disconnected and subsequently left the party. My bot had been trying to queue with only 2 members in the party, fortunately I wasn't the leader (again).

Could it have something to do with the leader in an instance? Is it incorrectly assuming it has leadership of the party when it exits? Even if that was the case, it's strange that it isn't waiting for 4 people.
im doing a Pling job of like 4 classes 1-50 i was finishing up one of hte classes and wheen i removed that player from the party to switch classes and level 1-15 the leader of the party did not try to queue at all. the second i added the 4th bot back to the part at lvl 15 it queued up.