Thread Rating:
  • 27 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
FFXIVMinion - Auto Duty Selection
The final duty change (for the short term) has been tested and released. The bot will now auto-select the duty which corresponds to the mapid defined in the profile parameters. In order to begin running a duty, only these steps should now be required:

1. Form a group of 4 or 8 accounts
  2. Select the same duty profile for all accounts
  3. Hit start

Along with the previous fixes to optimize duty restart times and change leader dynamically this should ensure that relogging should now also work while running duties afk (although I hear there are some issues of relogger stability also - we'll look into that). With the duty fixes complete we will return to packaging up the v1.5 beta with markermanager, questing, interface and combat optimizations, built in duty looting, etc, for a projected release this weekend.

Thanks for your continued support of our products and please post any issues discovered with the update in this thread .

Edit: There has been a report of one or more bots leaving the duty early - please post if you see this occurring and we'll investigate the cause in the meantime.
4 accounts, all on the 24-35_Totorak profile, all 3 accounts except leader are bot enabled ticked and ready. Leader is ready, hits start and it just sits on the Duty Finder screen.
same here, just sit there do nothing, i manually click enter for leader, and they all enter the instance, but still sitting there in the dungeon doing nothing. The task in the bot status say LT_Duty
(05-07-2014, 02:45 AM)bw14 Wrote:  same here, just sit there do nothing, i manually click enter for leader, and they all enter the instance, but still sitting there in the dungeon doing nothing. The task in the bot status say LT_Duty
Close your games down and run the updater as a Admin.

I never had a auto check for updates upon logging in, so I had no idea there was even a update until I manually checked the updater and website.

Edit:// Even after updating, the same thing is still happening.

Edit:// 2 - "failed with [string "LuaMods\Minion|ffxiv_task_duty.lua"]:171: attempt to call method 'ClearDutySelection'
Tried, all up to date, still doing nothing
Sorry folks, small mismatch in update timing, please try again in a few minutes and it should update properly. Thanks for the helpful feedback.
works perfectly!
works perfect too.
Southern Thanalan meshe is broken ><
Not sure what mesh issues have to do with a post about duty updates