Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.32 Average
FFXIV PVP
Try the current beta. There are a few scenarios that would cause what you experienced, which would be, using AE with beta minion (not supported), using a skill profile not originally created with AE (which would have been an issue for a small time frame).
So this pretty much let's me AFK and does PvP for me? If so what's the best job MNK DRG?
MNK/DRG/WAR/GLD, are my suggestions. Technically you could do anything, but anything non-melee, especially healers, will look like a bot. My monk PVP profile is posted in the forums as well, though it's not what I currently use, since I tweak it almost daily.
aceRage your profile works flawless but will be so nice if u could share this updates :P
Actually i have to do some university examens so i cant twint it for myselft hehe
Has anyone ran into this issue where after a while of letting the bot pvp it decides to run in a straight line as soon as it enters or exits the arena. I thought i was the anti AFK move causing this problem but it still does it when its not activated. Its the only thing keeping me from letting the bot pvp overnight. The new fixies have been great as its no longer trying to run through walls.
I am having trouble getting this to work anymore with Beta and regular releases, can anyone help me with a step by step method on getting this to work? Lately the bot just stands there and locks on a target, no movement and will pop buffs.