Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
How do I make my own Duty Profiles
Nope. Unless you want to code a module yoursel
Ok I am going to jump in here.

1. Can I use the teleporter on a (dev) level while in the dungeon? For example is it possible to test different teleporting spots without having to modify the info file and rerun the dungeon. This could be a hassel for trail and error on locations. You would have to get a general idea of where you can fight and live and then narrow that down thru trail and error.

2. What I would like to do is take four bots in and then with just one try different locations. I see now under DEV, there is a navigation system. Maybe I should play with that.
just use the teleporter tool under lua mods. it has UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT FORWARD BACK. you can use those to fly around the dungeon. And then save current waypoints.
Have a question myself as well, is it possible to pull a group of mobs and how? How would the code look like?
(12-04-2014, 02:09 PM)Ratm3000 Wrote:  Have a question myself as well, is it possible to pull a group of mobs and how? How would the code look like?

Pull 1 group to a different location and kill them?
or pull several groups to a location?
just open a WP farm profile. Its exactly what it does. WP Farm mobs. its been said countless times. we can give you the definitions of the commands you can put in to a duty profile, but teaching you the format isnt needed. Just open a current duty profile and see how its formated. combine that with the command list ace has in the tutorial section and you shouldnt need to ask any questions at all. everyone here is just self taught in that manner.
I will add a wiki entry with an explanation of each parameter in the duty profiles soon (actually there is a wiki entry already but it is just a stub). However in order to understand how all the parameters function together to create different behavior possibilities you will have to look at existing profiles and do some exploration/experimentation.
(12-04-2014, 07:13 PM)ferenz Wrote:  I will add a wiki entry with an explanation of each parameter in the duty profiles soon (actually there is a wiki entry already but it is just a stub). However in order to understand how all the parameters function together to create different behavior possibilities you will have to look at existing profiles and do some exploration/experimentation.

doesnt ace already in his tutorial thread have a list of all the functions and what they do.