Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
3 Client Limit?
I'm trying to run 4 FFXIV clients at once but when I log into the 4th one and hit play the game doesn't launch.
I recall seeing a post about this once but cant find it now.
Is there a way to get the 4th one running?
you can run as many clients as your computer can run. just run 1 client then run 1 bot. then run 1 client 1 run bot. if you do it like that you can open as many as your computer can hold.
I don't know what the deal is then cause once I hit the play button on the 4th nothing happens at all. With the 3 running I'm only sitting at about 50% cpu and like 45% ram

I had 4 going for a moment. and suddenly down to 2. Its weird cause I havn't bumped much over 50% cpu and ram.
As soon as I hit the 4th one it shuts me down to 2. Disabled rendering all all too. Cpu and ram is fine.
AMD 8 core FX8350 Overclocked
16gb RAM
AMD Radeon HD 7950 Overclocked.
I don't think my specs are a problem.
you have 4 minion keys correct? to run clients you ahve to have at least 3 bots attached. to run 4 bots you have to have 4 keys. if you use the same key twice it will close the game out.
I have 4 yes. Though I think its on auto login so maybe its using the same key?
(05-17-2014, 01:34 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you can run as many clients as your computer can run. just run 1 client then run 1 bot. then run 1 client 1 run bot. if you do it like that you can open as many as your computer can hold.

how does this work if your using say a multi boxing program that opens them all at once?

(05-17-2014, 04:37 AM)JWD1994 Wrote:  I have 4 yes. Though I think its on auto login so maybe its using the same key?

good question here too! i would like to think that for each client you dont need to log one in, enter a new key, start it again, enter a new key over and over.. id imagine they flag your account associated with as many keys are active and thats how many clients you can open...

could be wrong though - wouldnt be the first time ive made the wrong assumption :P
I basicly just deleted all the config files which are named by the keys you have. And wrote down that key I was using for what account and it seems to have saved it like that I just didn't click auto login and I check they keys a right before putting in the password.
You can still use auto login. Just make sure you only launch minion once your character is actually loaded in game. AKA, you are in the game world and not character selection screen.
(05-18-2014, 10:08 AM)random73 Wrote:  You can still use auto login. Just make sure you only launch minion once your character is actually loaded in game. AKA, you are in the game world and not character selection screen.

this is true however i still run into the issue after a while of this happening. I just do not use autolog in. how ever on a side note i ahve been using the relogger the last 3 days and it only crashed 1 time on me.