Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
hit ccontrol C take a screen shot of the console as big as you can make it.
[Image: ffxiv_05292014_133509.jpg]

Ive narrowed it down to the skill profiles in the beta version. If I don't use any skill profiles the bot works fine, when I tell it to use Blessed Harvest II, this error comes up
I've got an issue using a chocobo companion during Grind mode now while leveling my chars to 15. When I've got a chocobo out with me the bot seems to not want to attack anything. He'll chase around mobs and target them, just won't fire off any skills until I de-summon the chocobo.
summon chocobo is an addon... so its probably an addon issue. You may want to check your settings or remove/update the addon.
Actually Jackie, I'm having the same issue, and did a completely fresh install on everything, no add on's and when I have choco out it doesn't use the skill profile. When I withdraw him, it works just fine, so it's definately something in the coding for party grind / Grind / using the profile while using the choco.
Since the last update, i can't farm some gils with the duty profile 50 farm mob wp( my team is 3 BM with 1 bard as leader and this archer stop atacking (i need to just use 2 or 3 skill and all the team restart),
When i want leveling one character to 50 , the range 47-50 fail about 5min (stop atacking,dunno why)
And i removed the addon for atma and reapair+chocobo and i can't use the chocobo by leveling in fate.

I would like have a link with the last bot without all the beta thing please.
I'm sure you will find soon what happend,but each day it's cost me more than i must gain, i'm sure you could undestand me.

Sorry for all my gramatical in your beautiful shakespeare language.
(05-31-2014, 03:25 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  Actually Jackie, I'm having the same issue, and did a completely fresh install on everything, no add on's and when I have choco out it doesn't use the skill profile. When I withdraw him, it works just fine, so it's definately something in the coding for party grind / Grind / using the profile while using the choco.
right but summoning chocobo is an addon.. the bot doesnt summon the chocobo to fight on its own.

(05-31-2014, 07:40 AM)momo22 Wrote:  Since the last update, i can't farm some gils with the duty profile 50 farm mob wp( my team is 3 BM with 1 bard as leader and this archer stop atacking (i need to just use 2 or 3 skill and all the team restart),
When i want leveling one character to 50 , the range 47-50 fail about 5min (stop atacking,dunno why)
And i removed the addon for atma and reapair+chocobo and i can't use the chocobo by leveling in fate.

I would like have a link with the last bot without all the beta thing please.
I'm sure you will find soon what happend,but each day it's cost me more than i must gain, i'm sure you could undestand me.

Sorry for all my gramatical in your beautiful shakespeare language.

lol if you do not want to use beta bot just download hte normal bot from your user cp
@ Jackie~! Right, I'm just saying if someone does summon their choco in game manually(without an addon) the beta won't work on grind until they finish their code. Talked with ace about this, and they are still working on the mount codes, so until it gets finished, no one can fight with their companions out.
yup or they can use the live version...
Live version... so boring ::P