Thread Rating:
  • 52 Vote(s) - 2.83 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Update
I do not have Enhance addon, I only have the base. I'll leave my feedback to myself I suppose, I was just trying to help as a beta tester and you are taking it as criticism
(06-30-2014, 11:56 PM)70x7 Wrote:  I do not have Enhance addon, I only have the base. I'll leave my feedback to myself I suppose, I was just trying to help as a beta tester and you are taking it as criticism

no im not i'm trying to tell you what you have to do to get it to hunt mobs when not doing fates now. You need to drop a Grind marker. You drop a grind marker down and the bot will hunt mobs around that grind marker untill fates pop up. This is how it works now. those options where things that probably got merged from the enhanced assist mod then got removed. If you want it to grind mobs while not doing fates this is what you have to do.
pls delete thist post, ty
Sent a message to the higher ups for dedicated beta and live version stickies locked with updates.

After this most recent BETA update when using duty, no mobs/chests/doors etc spawn until the character actually moves a tiny bit.

Totally kills duty mode/chest opening.

Is interact added into live/beta yet? Or loot into live?

thanks

edit:
When using duty it will teleport to set coordinates, but when attacking give the error "target not in range", it gives the same error when you manually move the character to make chests appear and the chest is directly beneath (as in youre standing on it)
Everything is working again, still some issues with duty profiles that arent present in live but no big deal
(07-14-2014, 11:50 PM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  Sent a message to the higher ups for dedicated beta and live version stickies locked with updates.

After this most recent BETA update when using duty, no mobs/chests/doors etc spawn until the character actually moves a tiny bit.

Totally kills duty mode/chest opening.

Is interact added into live/beta yet? Or loot into live?

thanks

edit:
When using duty it will teleport to set coordinates, but when attacking give the error "target not in range", it gives the same error when you manually move the character to make chests appear and the chest is directly beneath (as in youre standing on it)

ive been having the same issue with fishing where it will run to the marker but soon as it gets to it and auto faces your character all mobs/players/npc's disapear from the screen and then gives the error message "you do not sense any fish here" but if i just tap a direction on controller/keyboard everything re appears and i can fish fine. this update didnt fix yet so lets hope the dev's can nail this bug down and fix it soon, cause im dyin to do some fishing/duty farming
Just installed the beta minion and I am configuring something to get it working. Adding meshes and profiles and what not and I seem to have it working. I am curious though if it would be possible to add a feature that could determine the level of monsters to grind on, much like how we set the MaxFateLvl and MinFateLvl, but do so with a MaxMobLvl and such.

I know you can configure the bot to attack certain mobs by setting a grinding marker and a lvl range for the marker, but I like how the bot just roams and kills stuff without any markers set. Now if we could only stop it from roaming and attempting to kill mobs above or below a certain lvl range.

I believe this might actually help reduce the load time on meshes, by reducing the number of pointers in an area.
There's a bug with Skill Manager AOE settings when target is self "Target=player", it isn't counting how many enemies/allies around the you but is instead counting the enemies/allies around the enemy/player you target.
(07-15-2014, 03:31 PM)FreeBe Wrote:  Just installed the beta minion and I am configuring something to get it working. Adding meshes and profiles and what not and I seem to have it working. I am curious though if it would be possible to add a feature that could determine the level of monsters to grind on, much like how we set the MaxFateLvl and MinFateLvl, but do so with a MaxMobLvl and such.

I know you can configure the bot to attack certain mobs by setting a grinding marker and a lvl range for the marker, but I like how the bot just roams and kills stuff without any markers set. Now if we could only stop it from roaming and attempting to kill mobs above or below a certain lvl range.
[
I believe this might actually help reduce the load time on meshes, by reducing the number of pointers in an area.

thats controlled by the grind marker you set the grind marker next to the mobs you want to grind then you put the level range you want to stay at those markers once the max level range is met it will move on to the next grind marker.

(07-15-2014, 03:58 PM)andysx Wrote:  There's a bug with Skill Manager AOE settings when target is self "Target=player", it isn't counting how many enemies/allies around the you but is instead counting the enemies/allies around the enemy/player you target.

[Image: JBM9kly.png]

did you put the allies near target and allies near target range so you have to set up how many allies before it triggers and how close those allies have to be to count. So say the skill has 15y radius and you want it to cast if there are 3 allies that need heals it would be Allies near target(count)>= 3 and (maxrange) 15.
I specified # of targets and target range. It is still counting enemies around my target instead of me. Go test it out on the field, set up an aoe ability that fires around you, abilities like Blizzard 2, Flash, Miasma 2, Overpower, Quick Knock, Holy, ect.. target a pack of mobs from far away and you see that it is not counting enemies around the player but enemies around the target of the player, cause the ability will go off.

This is for the Beta version btw not live. I don't have this issue on the live version
[Image: V2z8A6q.jpg]