FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Updates
  • PVP
    • detect sleep casts by teammates to avoid waking
    • switch target off players with attunement
    • stop movements while stunned/attuned
  • Other
    • selectable mounts
    • companions with selectable stance in Grind or Assist mode
Trying out the beta finally, am i correct to assume i can just copy over my old mesh files, or do i need new ones due to the change in markers?
you can use your old meshes the beta will 'convert" them to the new style. though if you have any issues just delete the .info file and redrop your markers.
Hmm i tried using the south shroud mesh for bonding, part of it was missing in the area i was in. I tried re meshing, dropping markers etc a few times to no avail in grind mode. Would just stand there.

Console output said something about line 24 or something. Sorry i didnt save it
There is a bug with FATEs.

grind mode, do atma, do fates, fates only.

nil comparation in ffxiv_helpers.lua, line 950.
(06-03-2014, 07:19 AM)oreidenewyork Wrote:  Hmm i tried using the south shroud mesh for bonding, part of it was missing in the area i was in. I tried re meshing, dropping markers etc a few times to no avail in grind mode. Would just stand there.

Console output said something about line 24 or something. Sorry i didnt save it

I had the same problem, markers aren't working at all unless .info already exist.
I've fixed it and fishing as well in attached file, if someone is interested, install it like an addon.

Attached Files
.zip   fixes.zip (Size: 2.08 KB / Downloads: 48)
After I installed this I was able to fish again :D TY
Ill try it out later today, ty
Will it be possible to queue PvP as a group now?
I tried to queue 8 bots on solo for PvP. When the gate open the bot will stand still, only after i move out one of the character manually the bot will start to attack each other. so a suggestion here, maybe we can add a movement to trigger the bot to move out from gate after 1 minute?