Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FFXIVMinion v1.5 Beta Updates
Is there any way to fix the fact that assist mode fires off GCD abilities every 2.5 seconds instead of when they actually come off cooldown? For builds with pretty much any amount of skillspeed this can be a huge DPS loss, and it seems like it would be something really simple to fix.

Also, 13.62MB patch for tonight's maintenance. Maybe you can fix these both at the same time.

E: Yep, new patch crashes the game again.
I've noticed this too. There seems to be some room to make the abilities fire off faster which would be a nice increase to DPS.
Why every time there is a minion update, the game crash since 2.28... it's extremely annoying to ge thtis every few hours.......!!!!
try using the live launcher not the beta launcher. When there is an update to the game the live launcher gets updated first for the changes to make it work with the game. the beta version might not get updated right away.
f3re. when will you apple these feature to the live version? Cant wait to try it. Beta is great, but without sprint/speed hack.

detect sleep casts by teammates to avoid waking
switch target off players with attunement
stop movements while stunned/attuned
I am guessing they will not "switch it to live version". The current "live version" will eventually be phase out. The current beta version is very different from the current live version.
finally trying beta now on two accounts. Want to level one char, 2nd following (since beta has the party-grind setting for following). However, first bot left fate early (dunno why, HP etc. weren't low), and the 2nd bot just stayed where it was, killing an aggro mob. Only when I manually moved 2nd bot near first, it would continue. Looks like if distance is too high, it doesn't follow any more

Edit: Also 2nd bot doesn't use mount (maybe because it has no "distance" to decide on its use?)