Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
New Dungeon Bosses waypoints
I was just simply asking if someone had them would share them. I use the bot to play the game mostly, and for money secondary. I use it because it helps get through shit 10 times faster than doing it the normal way. I sometimes don't have hours to figure out cords and shit that's why I bought the bot in the first place, to have more time playing not dicking around with waypoints or I'd just do it the normal way.

Again I was just asking if anyone was willing to share to save me time. Period.
(06-10-2014, 09:44 PM)feardragonx Wrote:  I was just simply asking if someone had them would share them. I use the bot to play the game mostly, and for money secondary. I use it because it helps get through shit 10 times faster than doing it the normal way. I sometimes don't have hours to figure out cords and shit that's why I bought the bot in the first place, to have more time playing not dicking around with waypoints or I'd just do it the normal way.

Again I was just asking if anyone was willing to share to save me time. Period.

and then when no one replyed you asked again.. at this point if its not a main stream dungeon to do. probably wont find anyone to make it for you.
tell you what, my paypal is tekmint2@gmail.com shoot me a private message here, ill make cords for you for 50.00.