Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Lost City of Amdapor - Updated Duty Profiles (Full & Half)
Do you use Enhanced Tool addon ?
Teleporting between monster and fighting position sounds like you are using a non-ranged class. The bot does this to me when i farm tank mounts.
(08-26-2014, 01:33 AM)rsilva712 Wrote:  Teleporting between monster and fighting position sounds like you are using a non-ranged class. The bot does this to me when i farm tank mounts.

this is by design to make melee useful
Yea, I meant it more along the lines of it not being wacky behavior
im using my usual setup, 2 bards & 2 blms, and it was working just fine yesterday. when farming regular mobs, this still ok, but when farming 1st boss in lcoa, somehow it cause him to cast a debuff that makes bot unattackable, then cause him to reset.

edit: reinstall minion and its working normal again now.
(08-10-2014, 01:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014, 08:18 AM)BurBur Wrote:  LCOA full on live version my team is working just fine until the last boss, diabolos...only party leader attacking boss, and the rest of the party just doing nothing. I have to press move or jump manually so they will start attacking. Hope this will get fix soon :)

IT IS use beta is gonna be the live version soon. might as well use it now.

Same here, on the last boss, my slaves dont target the boss, they target themself. I had to start stop the bot.
On the beta, on my last try, few weeks ago, monsters were not visible after a teleport, that's fixed ?
(08-26-2014, 01:46 PM)Noktam Wrote:  
(08-10-2014, 01:18 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(08-10-2014, 08:18 AM)BurBur Wrote:  LCOA full on live version my team is working just fine until the last boss, diabolos...only party leader attacking boss, and the rest of the party just doing nothing. I have to press move or jump manually so they will start attacking. Hope this will get fix soon :)

IT IS use beta is gonna be the live version soon. might as well use it now.

Same here, on the last boss, my slaves dont target the boss, they target themself. I had to start stop the bot.
On the beta, on my last try, few weeks ago, monsters were not visible after a teleport, that's fixed ?

That has long being fixed.
thank you so much this is working awesome!!!
25 soldery/15 poetics per full run as of 2.4
Is this profile still working? I'm getting my new BLM team setup, gear wise, and was looking at using this profile for poetics and soldiery farming :3. The AK and WP profiles are worthless atm as the AK profile is essentially spam-death teleporting to keep the boss from resetting (ie: each of my bots die a minimum of 10 times each before the encounter is finished) which runs my repair bills up the roof per run. Not to mention the massive time it takes due to this way of killing. I know there's a better way to do this dungeon as I used to teleport/farm it before using Minion.

It's just been awhile and forgot how I did it, but I know sitting in range of the mob's attack above him wasn't the way to go about it :x!