Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Lost City of Amdapor - Updated Duty Profiles (Full & Half)
Hey guys, this profile has been working perfect for me except one thing: after the dungeon is over it will untick "The Lost City of Amdapor" from my duty list so it will just exit and then say "No Duty has been selected." so I will manually have to select it, turn the bot off and then turn it back on again to work. Is this normal? Thanks!
it sounds you are the leader so i think so.. just need to check it one time then can afk ^^
I'm running all 4, the problem is AFTER the duty there is no duty selected anymore for some reason and it won't autoqueue for the next round of Dungeon grinding
(06-22-2014, 09:44 PM)70x7 Wrote:  I'm running all 4, the problem is AFTER the duty there is no duty selected anymore for some reason and it won't autoqueue for the next round of Dungeon grinding

if you update the bot and do not use LOOT ADDON you should be having no problem requeue make sure to use the LIVE version of the bot and Not beta.
I watched my bots doing it for 3-4 times, and I think the problem on the 2nd boss is : the bot teleport to next point immediately after killing the add. This prevent char from getting the buff. The buff is needed so you can target boss and boss target you.

if we add waiting time 1-2 seconds after add death, this problem won't pop :)
you using beta bot or live version?
Using live one.

I'm watching it right now and I notice something ...

One of my char is WHM, he is using Fluid Aura - and it may the problem. I just delete that skill ( kick add away and we get no buff )

Now 2nd farming run, it didn't happened.

Hope it is the problem
why using white mage? instead of 4 dps?
4 BLM or 3 BLM 1 BRD seems to be the best setups for this. Runs the half duty in under 3 minutes and the full in about 7
I have been having same issues with both original file and v2.0 posted by Sero. just won't attack 2nd boss.. so just tried Dragan's files and they do work for me :) but occasionally leader dies at second boss... but cant complain at least they dont hang and just sit there! thnx