Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Lost City of Amdapor - Updated Duty Profiles (Full & Half)
hi , i am still getting struck at the 1st decay boss. Sometimes it attacks the boss sometimes it jus wait and i have to manually trigger 1st hit.

Can any1 help on this?
Here is the fixed version for the Full run, for the half run use dragons.

Attached Files
.zip   50_LCoA_Full v2.0 (fix).info.zip (Size: 830 bytes / Downloads: 113)
After the update when I exit and it goes to requeue it will instantly witdraw from the queue and then sit there doing nothing.
had 0 problems before update, tried different profiles as well, still same problem any insight?

Can't afk with this anymore, have to manually click JOIN after it withdraws itself after the dungeon ends.
same !!
Would love anyone who fixes this so i can go back to myth farming :)
hey, have you tried to patch your minion? They have fixed the duty bug. It is not due to the duty profile.
Hmm ill try it again see what happens
This is working for me, used it all day. They nerfed the myth for the first 2 bosses though, only 35 myth instead of 50
(07-12-2014, 01:58 AM)feardragonx Wrote:  This is working for me, used it all day. They nerfed the myth for the first 2 bosses though, only 35 myth instead of 50

you need to do the last boss he gives the missing myth points and extra soldiery.
Yea. But soldier is capped. So i am doing half run still. Any1 tried the new duty?