Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 2.82 Average
Lost City of Amdapor - Updated Duty Profiles (Full & Half)
(07-12-2014, 03:12 AM)uniquez77 Wrote:  Yea. But soldier is capped. So i am doing half run still. Any1 tried the new duty?

This. Hoping one of the new dungeons is faster now. Plus need the new dungeons for Expert Roullette
When I use the full version it goes all the way to Diabolos arena but then abandons duty. It never fights him. Just leaves. Any advice?

EDIT: I'm using bloodboils fix btw.
(07-06-2014, 08:32 AM)uniquez77 Wrote:  hi , i am still getting struck at the 1st decay boss. Sometimes it attacks the boss sometimes it jus wait and i have to manually trigger 1st hit.

Can any1 help on this?

Im still getting error "Unable to execute action due to aetherial interference."

Spammed like crazy on 1st boss...
Still goes down but 2 bots dont attack and that error get spammed... probably easily detectable on SE side seeing spam error message.

Skips 2nd boss,

Kills 1st set of eyes.

Then leaves duty... >.< ill look into it when i wake up. but just tested 1st run and thats what i found to happen.

Edit:
Test was done on beta version so might be the issue.
IF you are using Bards, delete repelling shot from the skill manger. i had the same problem and it always happens at the first boss with repelling shot.
hope this helps.
Jbrawley, any news on why it boots from duty before final boss?
I can confirm [Fix] on beta causes issues after 2nd boss atleast for me.
And repelling shot has been causing aetherial interference for me... disabled this and orginal full 2.0 version works like a charm for me on live version of minion... havent tested beta..
lol sorry, beta still too beta for me ;-) hah
I have used every version of this run and it never makes it to diabolos. All runs are the same before hand and work great. But a few mobs after 2nd boss the leader just leaves the duty.... Anyone have an idea?
if you would monitor it, youd clearly see what the problem is. was a 10 min fix after some adjustments.
By monitor are you referring to console? I've used it with multiple accounts so I know it's not something I accidentally added/removed as the other 3 accounts have this problem, as well. So, I would assume others would have this same question yet I'm the only one asking it. I'll watch console.

---------------

EDIT: I switched to Live and it works flawlessly. For those that are having the problem in the beta, the bot does not kill the 2nd (or 3rd) trigger to open the boss arena, however, the Live bot does for some reason. Hope that helps.
anyone having problems with the other party members not being able to sync with party leader?Complaint