Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
ArcheAge
Are their any plans to make a minion for archeage when it comes out? Some people I know are pretty excited about it and this would help sway me if there will be a minion for it.
cool ArcheAge is a good gamer
Already got it preordered along with my entire guild. Been waitin' on this one forever!
awesome might preorder it now for that cool cape and glider then.
any news on this? been waiting patiently!!
since its the same rift pub it'll be rly hard have a safebot working :s
Yes and No. Trion is just a publisher. AA is developed by Korean and there are tons bots in Asian versions.
Any new? its in development?
Hey, Guys! Waiting for your Archeage bot. Any news about it?
So this is F2P right?
I'm always kind of disappointed by Asian MMO's because they always come out in Korea but take 3+ years to come State side or decide to never transfer over. *coughbladeandsoulcough*
I get excited for MMO's like this but feel like I have missed out on too much since the game is already 3 years old. Okay I know Archeage is only like 1-2 years late getting into the English market, but you still get my point.
I'm the type of person that likes to play a game through the beta and stick with it for as long as I find it entertaining. I do this because I'm a vanity player and I like to gain exclusive items in a game early on that will never be obtainable again (not all games do this but a few do). Like right now, Destiny beta is out and they're offering an exclusive title to those who play today at 2pm for their stress test.
So I may play Archeage here and there but I don't see this game consuming me because the exclusive stuff is what gets me addicted.