Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
ArcheAge
(09-05-2014, 04:43 AM)fxfire Wrote:  we downloaded it and are looking at it ...but that doesnt mean anything yet

Any update on plans for ArcheAge?
well the game is outdatet 4 years? but still ... as a second game it could be fun^^ meybe the amazing team from minion is going to give us some xmass present D:?
hey FX, i am so interested in a AA bot. Can you recommend me which one you will want to sell?

Im done with FF14....i play AA atm.
Hey FX!!! The game will have potential because has player driven economy, it has trade runs (you go to work station with meat and grapes, create a food pack and you deliver on your feet, with donkey or with a farmcart to another city. The further you go the better it is...

It has farms, small ones, bigger ones, you plant farms, you harvest and you sell or make packs from what you gather...the ammount of things you can create in game is insane...

Here is a farm cart in action :) THe game is amazing. Its like Eve online but on land :))) High end gear is crafting...that means the game will own...no chance to get drops in this game and own end game. The economy of the game is sick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnHDvAJqAts

Please, tell me whos that bot so i can take a look at it.

this is how good the game is :) http://news.mmosite.com/content/2013-05-..._bot.shtml

fyi: on headstart it was a land rush area. ppl are trying to buy with 100E/USD a piece of land that was obtainable in around 60 mins and they cant. On rush ppl played for land, when land was aquired, made another char, grabbed more land and so on for few hours. Now, lots of ppl have land and nobody wants to sell for 100E/USD - 60 mins of gameplay @ release :)

I for one grabbed few pieces of land but i need a bot to work for me :))))
(09-21-2014, 07:14 AM)fxfire Wrote:  how can you actively PLAY this thing :D , I forced myself to not instantly close it down the moment I saw the characterscreen...not to mention ingame lol

still negotiating with the bot guy, will happen this week

dude i know what you mean, i like logged in, barfed at the way the characters looked, got in game, walked through the 3 tutorial towns and was like nope sorry can't play this shit, i'd rather go play MU Online if I want to play something with graphics from the 90s.
Any news on this?
FX, MinionAge pls ?:)
yessss we need archeage bot...i play it 10 hours per day xDXD
Why is this even in the XIV section?