Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
UI wont load properly
UNINSTALL NORTON AND INSTALL WINDOWS SECURITY ESENTIALs.....
I got mine to work. By doing the above. I didn't have Norton I had windows essentials. I think it was something to do with windows "security".

EDIT: sorry thought this fixed the problem. Well after stopping some of the process did let the bot start up right after restarting the pc. I did get it to start and had the gathering bot to run. But shortly after that it did stop working. So I think its something that take a min to load after restarting. Because when the bot stops working I will try to close and reopen up minion. And i'm back to square one with it not loading anything.
Tried what Zappa said too, No luck, still the same.
I know you didn't ask if i disabled my AV or not, i tried it anyway though, i'm not using any other AV other than Microsoft security one you say to use.
Yeah, sure.
possible soulotion by downloading Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1. try please
This have solved my issue for 1 week now .
Solved by placing Minion in the default start path of C:\FFXIVMinion rather than where I have the folder saved too.
(06-16-2014, 07:57 PM)Fail Wrote:  Solved by placing Minion in the default start path of C:\FFXIVMinion rather than where I have the folder saved too.

doh... that was one of the first things we told zappa to do haha. Its also in the startup guide. I'm glad its working for you now!
Thx. There must be some underlying factor to this though as my friends whom use minion still have it in diffrent folders and it works for them, but at least we found a fix for now :D
well it can depend on file location structure. especialy if the sub folders are in different languages or have special characters in them.
(06-17-2014, 10:09 PM)fxfire Wrote:  powder changed the default path to c:\FFXIVMinion now, so if anyone else has this problem, move it to exactly that folder location.

Thanks FX thats good to know.