Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
AFK PvP
I have 8 bots solo queueing for PvP, the problem is that none of them will activate after the match starts unless somebody manually moves toward the gate. Why is this happening and is there a way to rectify it?
That Mode seems to be made for Solo-Queuing in my Eyes. Here's what I think:

There are 2 ways of being capable to fully-afk PvP and starting into a fight. First is wildly running against the Gate the first 60 Seconds, Second is waiting until any Entity is inside of the Gate-Locked Area so the Bot knows the Game started.

When I AFK PvP it just doesnt feel as if the Bot directly knows when the Match start's, this would need to be Changed so we gotta call any Programming dude right here.

Possible Ways in my eyes would be checking the data value of the clock counting down - if that Value has gone over 60 Seconds once the Game has started. Or Pixel-checking the Gate..
I made a few adjustments to the pvp and mesher lua files to make the bots work smoothly, my only issue now is the characters resurrecting at their saved home point (Aetheryte) rather than where they entered from. This isn't the case when you leave after dying without the bot.
Not that I expected any real help but I have made a handful of adjustments to a few core lua files to make the bot work fantastically in every mode with a full party (including 4v4). I should thank the devs for giving us easy access to fix glaring issues in the script.
would u mind sharing your Lua file with us?Expect
Sent via PM. It's been 5 days since I fixed the issues and all 8 members are rank 38-39 now, all started from 1.
Hello Likoska,

would you mind sharing the script? Would be appreciated. !
Also. How can you manage to pvp with 8 accs solo? They all fulfill correct 8 roles?
(06-21-2014, 01:08 PM)Likoska Wrote:  Not that I expected any real help but I have made a handful of adjustments to a few core lua files to make the bot work fantastically in every mode with a full party (including 4v4). I should thank the devs for giving us easy access to fix glaring issues in the script.

Glaring?
(06-27-2014, 01:45 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-21-2014, 01:08 PM)Likoska Wrote:  Not that I expected any real help but I have made a handful of adjustments to a few core lua files to make the bot work fantastically in every mode with a full party (including 4v4). I should thank the devs for giving us easy access to fix glaring issues in the script.

Glaring?

The complete lack of support for the safest mode to bot (Wolves Den Light Party) is a pretty glaring oversight, in my opinion. Maybe I should have gone into solo queue and prayed everyone would be paired up together for 5 days straight.

(06-26-2014, 03:19 PM)levinthan9 Wrote:  Hello Likoska,

would you mind sharing the script? Would be appreciated. !

(06-26-2014, 11:06 PM)levinthan9 Wrote:  Also. How can you manage to pvp with 8 accs solo? They all fulfill correct 8 roles?

PM sent. Yes, you need two of each role across the 8 characters. If you have 8, I suggest doing 4v4 instead.