Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
AFK PvP
(06-27-2014, 09:39 AM)Likoska Wrote:  
(06-27-2014, 01:45 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(06-21-2014, 01:08 PM)Likoska Wrote:  Not that I expected any real help but I have made a handful of adjustments to a few core lua files to make the bot work fantastically in every mode with a full party (including 4v4). I should thank the devs for giving us easy access to fix glaring issues in the script.

Glaring?

The complete lack of support for the safest mode to bot (Wolves Den Light Party) is a pretty glaring oversight, in my opinion. Maybe I should have gone into solo queue and prayed everyone would be paired up together for 5 days straight.

(06-26-2014, 03:19 PM)levinthan9 Wrote:  Hello Likoska,

would you mind sharing the script? Would be appreciated. !

(06-26-2014, 11:06 PM)levinthan9 Wrote:  Also. How can you manage to pvp with 8 accs solo? They all fulfill correct 8 roles?

PM sent. Yes, you need two of each role across the 8 characters. If you have 8, I suggest doing 4v4 instead.

its not an oversite its right in the pvp tutorial that it doesnt support full group. there are Tons of changes going on a new framework for the bots that the guys are working on. they are hard at work on this and keeping up with the massive updates back to back the bots are getting. 8 gig patch yesterday in eso bot, which had followed the huge patch in FFXIV. So they are working hard.
Sry to dig up the thread again. But any ideas how to queue them together? I have 8 accs. 2 group of party, with all roles fulfilled and they wont match in a same Light party pvp game.
can I get a copy of the script too? :)