Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
Random crashing
Same thing here.
Everything worked correctly before New Launcher.
Now I find myself on desktop after a random period of time.
Without Bot the game works fine, but with bot enabled the game close.
if your game is just closing out make sure you are not using the same minion key on more then 1 bot. try deleting all your .cfg files in the main folder set up teh GUI_launcher to auto sign in to the game.
I only have one minion code and already did a fresh install of Minion bot, so the problem is another one.
are you running mumble or teamspeak?
Same thing happens to me. Normally runs for hours before client disappears. I have one key and one bot.

I actually use this symptom as a tool to make sure I don't afk bot too long. I can go to sleep and know it won't stay on more than a few hours lol.
(06-30-2014, 10:42 PM)Chunky Wrote:  Same thing happens to me. Normally runs for hours before client disappears. I have one key and one bot.

I actually use this symptom as a tool to make sure I don't afk bot too long. I can go to sleep and know it won't stay on more than a few hours lol.

well if the game just closes one of 2 things is causing the issue either your AV blocks comunications with minoin authentication server or you are using the same key twice. IF its Crashing it can be several things causing it to crash.
199.91.189.57 is not the right ip by the way. We changed servers awhile back.
(06-30-2014, 01:51 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  are you running mumble or teamspeak?

I'm using Teamspeak 3 version 3.0.15
if you are using the ingame overlay that teamspeak uses, it will interfere with the bot
(07-01-2014, 06:18 AM)Gualtiero Wrote:  
(06-30-2014, 01:51 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  are you running mumble or teamspeak?

I'm using Teamspeak 3 version 3.0.15

(07-01-2014, 07:15 AM)Powder Wrote:  if you are using the ingame overlay that teamspeak uses, it will interfere with the bot

even if you dont have it running if the process for the overlay is running it will cause problems. try not running Teamspeak at all while botting for a few hours and see if you still have issues.